AEES Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 63 vacancies of various posts; download an application form from its official site aees.gov.in.
AEES TGT PGT Vacancies 2017: Atomic Energy Education Society has declared fresh job alert for total numbers of 63 vacancies of various posts, to check its complete details please read this full article. This is the best opportunity for all those who are looking for central govt jobs so guys check out details from below and if you are eligible to any of the available posts then apply soon. To download an application form all have to visit an official site of the organization that is aees.gov.in and it is starting from 28th January 2017 and the last date to submit your application is 17th February 2017. Guys make sure your application is submitted on or before the last date otherwise, your application will be rejected.
AEES Recruitment 2017
|AEES Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of an Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Number of vacancies||63|
|Post wise vacancy details||
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
- Maximum age limit for PGT posts is 40 years
- Maximum age limit for TGT, Special Educator and Librarian posts is 35 years
- Maximum age limit for remaining posts is 30 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category applicants will be given as per rules & regulations of the government.
- Required educational qualification for all posts is different for all posts, for complete details please check an official notification.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- 750/- is an application fees which will be paid at the time of submitting an application.
- TGT post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4600.
- Primary Teacher post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4200.
- Preparatory Teacher post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4200.
- PRT Music post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4200.
- Librarian post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4600.
- Post-Graduate Teacher post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4800.
- Special Educator post: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4600.
- Junior Hindi Translator: RS. 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4200.
Procedure for AEES Job Application Form 2017
Applicants have to download an application form from an official site and fill up manually with all correct details. After that attach copies of required document with it and send it to below given address on or before the last date of submitting an application.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society,
Central Office, Western Sector,
(AEC School No-6), Anushaktinagar,
- Starting a registration process: 28th January 2017
- Final date to submit an application form: 17th February 2017
Official Website: aees.gov.in
If you have any questions relating to AEES Recruitment 2017 then please let us know by writing in a comment box below.