AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 notification updated for AT post with 961 vacant seats apply online application form at airindia.com.
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Notification 2016: Hello everyone! Are you looking out for latest govt. jobs 2016? Then you may stop your search as this article will give you fruitful information about it. Air India Engineering Services Limited has bring current week’s employment news for all job fighters kindly refer to its official website www.airindia.com. Last date for registration process is 30th September, 2016 so still many days are left if interested then apply for it before its due date.
Let’s have quick overview about Air India established in year 1932 founded by J.R.D Tata which was later renamed as Tata Airlines. It is India’s third largest airline in India after Indigo & Jet Airways, their head office is located in New Delhi, India. On 11th July, 2014 it has become 27th Member of Star Alliance, Air India Engineering Services Limited posts job notification according to requirement of employees. Currently they are looking for total 961 candidate for Aircraft Technician posts.
Air India AIESL Jobs 2016: Aspirants who have completed their AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering are eligible to take part in this recruitment process. But it should be approved by DGCA under Rule 133B having 60% marks/ equivalent grade 55% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC candidate. This is golden chance for all Diploma Holders it is preferable to not miss this chance because as number of vacancies is on large scale. Refer to its official website for more details & also have a look at entire article.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Job Role: Aircraft Technician
Total number of Vacancies: 961
Job Location: New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai & Hyderabad
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who have completed their Diploma from DGCA approved & should also have certificate of Maintenance Engineering can fill online application form.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 28 years.
- Upper age limit of interested aspirant should be 31 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category i.e. upto 33 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 1st July, 2016.
- Those aspirant who have participated in recruitment process have to appear for written examination followed by personal interview. Based on performance of it final selection will be done.
- General category candidate has to pay 1000/- as application fee.
- Application fee is exempted for reserved category candidate.
- Selected candidate will get 17, 680/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for registration process is 28th August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form will be 30th September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for AIESL Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirants who are interested has to refer its official web portal.
- Search & click for application form & download it.
- It is very much necessary that first you should refer to its official notification before submitting application form if you fulfill all eligibility criteria.
- Start filling application form.
- Upload all documents which are necessary after then click on Submit button.
- Download filled application form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.airindia.com
More information about AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 will be available here so stay tuned here on regular basis.