APSC Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Assistant Industries Officer post having 231 vacancies download application form from apsc.nic.in.
APSC JE Notification 2016: Assam Public Service Commission has come up with latest employment news in various posts such as Junior Engineer, Assistant Industries Officer & Resident Surgeon. Aspirants who are interested can refer to official APSC Advt 09/ 2016 notification which is provided here. Application form is available at www.apsc.nic.in so download it & then submit to mentioned postal address before 5th Sept, 2016. Empty seats is for total 231 employees so dream of only mentioned number will get fulfilled.
APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission established in year 1937 as per provision of University Act. They release job notification for their state service government jobs in Assam as per need arising in various departments. Currently they are looking for Junior Engineer, Assistant Industries Officer & Resident Surgeon posts with total 231 vacant seats. We are damn sure that by reading this article all job seekers will be happy to hear this news.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016: All interested aspirant should make sure that before you submit application form go through its official notification. All necessary details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. information are enclosed there. Registered candidate has to appear for screening test/ viva- voice interview based on that their final selection will be done. Minimum educational qualification to apply for this is Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering.
APSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Job Role: Junior Engineer, Assistant Industries Officer & Resident Surgeon
Total number of Vacancies: 231
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer :- 68
- Resident Surgeon :- 129
- Assistant Industries :- 34
Job Location: Assam
Job Category: State Government Job
APSC Resident Surgeon Vacancies 2016
- Aspirant should have atleast completed their Bachelor of Engineering in any branch from well recognized University.
- MD or MS Degree in concerned subject for Resident Surgeon post.
- Lower age limit criteria for candidate should be atleast 21 years.
- Upper age limit criteria of candidate should not be more than 43 years.
- Screening Test/ Viva- voice interview will be scheduled after then final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for application fee details.
- Post wise salary scale also changes so make sure to refer its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit application form is 5th September, 2016.
- Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 Assam
Steps to Apply for Assam PSC JE Civil Application Form 2016:
- Concerned & desirable aspirants has to log on to its web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment post on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting application form.
- Download application form.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization then manually fill application form.
- Then post it to above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
You can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to get more information of APSC Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc.