Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Officer Posts with 1315 vacancies apply online form available @ bankofmaharashtra.in.
BOM General Officer Vacancies 2016: Good news is here for all candidates who are looking for a job in Banking Sector as huge vacancies are being created by Bank of Maharashtra. They have officially announced 1315 vacant seats for a post of General Officers MMGS – III, General Officers MMGS – II, Security Officers MMGS – II, Clerks Law Graduates, Clerks Agricultural Graduates, Officers (Non – Conventional), Clerks (Non – Conventional). Go through www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 6th September 2016 which is a due date for it.
From the year 1935 Bank of Maharashtra has been established we can say that from 18th Century till date they are providing quality service. Talking about a current scenario with a rise in Indian Economy need of employees in a banking sector is also increasing so to fill vacant space job notification is announced. Headquarter of BOM is located at Pune having around about 1600 branches providing financial support to people.
All aspirants of Maharashtra must be happy after checking details of Latest Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2016 on current week’s employment news refer its official notification also. All latest information related to eligibility criteria will be updated there so it is advisable to have a look at it. Educational qualification such as MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, CFA, FRM, CAIIB from a well-recognized university is required to take part in a recruitment process.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Job Role: General Officers MMGS – III, General Officers MMGS – II, Security Officers MMGS – II, Clerks Law Graduates, Clerks Agricultural Graduates, Officers (Non – Conventional), Clerks (Non – Conventional)
Total number of Vacancies: 1315
Post wise vacancies:
- Clerks :– 200
- Clerk (Agriculture) :– 200
- Clerk (law) :– 100
- Officers :– 500
- General Officer MMGS II :– 200
- General Officer MMGS II :– 100
- Security Officer MMGS II:– 15
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Interested aspirant must have completed their MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, CFA, FRM, CAIIB from well recognized university for post of General Officers & for remaining posts candidate must have done their Graduation in Law, Graduation in Agriculture.
- For post of General Officer aspirants age should lie in between 23 to 32 years whereas for a post of Clerk their age group should be 18 to 28 years.
- Registered candidate has to appear for written examination & personal interview in order to get selected.
- To know details about application fee refer to its official notification.
- Post wise salary scale gets differs so kindly have a look at its official notification.
Steps for BOM Bank Online Application Form 2016
- First of all, refer to its official portal of the organization.
- then find a suitable link of an above mentioned recruitment and click on it.
- After checking details printed on a notification click on apply button.
- Now fill application form by feeding all correct details & pay application fees.
- After that click on submit button to submit your form.
- At last take a print out of your filled application form after downloading for a reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of an online registration process is 12th August 2016.
- The last date for submission of online application form is 6th September 2016.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
If you are having any queries regarding Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2016 then share it via below given comment box.