BBA Jobs 2017, candidates who have just passed Bachelor of Business Administration and looking for a job can go through 38,493 available vacancies.
Career Opportunities after BBA: Candidate who has just passed their degree of BBA can apply for various government openings available for various parts of the country. Aspirants will get all the details of job openings after BBA from this page. Candidates can apply for various recruitment notifications from a government, but we advise to read an advertisement carefully before applying to it. As it will help you to know where is new recruitment is published in short you can come to know all the latest jobs for BBA students.
BBA Jobs 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the top most areas of study from which you can get Jobs in professional fields usually in the Management fields. The common areas for the BBA Graduates can be Administration, Management, Banking, and Financial Institutions for the BBA Professionals where they can get the Jobs. BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.
BBA degree comes under the commerce education and there are lots of jobs available for this field of education in government as well as private sector. You can choose according to your interest and apply to any of the available vacancies. Readers can find daily new notification updates on this site so we request you all to visit it regularly because it will help you to find a suitable job easily.
Below given is the list of Organization provides jobs after BBA
- Water and Power Consultancy Services: It provides consultancy service for water resources, power, and infrastructure. It works under ministry of water resources of central government of India
- Vijaya Bank: It is a nationalized bank formed on 23rd October 1931 in Mangalore. It has branches in various cities of India. They provide various job opportunities to fresher as well as experienced candidates.
- Railway: Indian railway is one of the biggest organization of central government, it provides enormous job opportunities to job seekers of India. They give attractive salary with other various facilities to their employees.
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited): This is India’s Largest Commercial enterprise ranked at 119th in 2015 for fortune 500 companies. It is engaged in petrochemical business with headquarter in a capital city of India.
- Indian Army: Indian Army issues recruitment notification for a various post every year and their pay scales are higher than other government organization and other benefits are also more.
- IAF (Indian Air Force): Indian Air force works to protect an airspace of India, it is a central government organization. It always feels the pride to work for this organization of Indian Government.
- UNIC (United India Insurance Corporation): It is an Insurance provider company of Government of India, it issues many recruitment notifications to recruit candidates for various posts.
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd): This central government organization, works under ministry of Steel. A company is in mining business founded in the year 1958 and it’s headquartered is in Hyderabad city.
- EXIM (Export-Import bank of India): This is leading financial institution of India meant to finance export business. It was founded in the year 1982, it’s headquarter is in Mumbai city which is known as financial capital of India.
BBA Jobs for Freshers 2017
|Job Category||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Freshers Jobs||48,821||Freshers Jobs 2017|
|Defence Jobs||15,875||Defence Jobs 2017|
|Teaching Jobs||12,642||Teaching Jobs 2017|
|Railway Jobs||6,875||Railway Jobs 2017|
|SBI Jobs||22,758||SBI Jobs 2017|
|Bank Jobs||35,124||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Free Job Alert||83,149||Free Job Alert 2017|
Names of organization which are listed provide jobs to unemployed candidates who are looking for a government job. Aspirants always want to get hired in government sector so that they can secure their future for a better lifestyle. If a candidate does not get selected in govt. sector then they should not lose hope they can apply in private sector. Graduates can perform many roles in public sector departments such as educational institutions, industrial houses, banks and so on.
|State||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Uttar Pradesh||63,468||BBA Jobs 2017 in UP|
|Hyderabad||16,279||BBA jobs in Hyderabad|
|Gujarat||12,349||BBA jobs 2017 in Gujarat|
|Kolkata||14,491||BBA jobs in Kolkata|
|Kerala||9,173||BBA jobs 2017 in Kerala|
|Pune||13,426||BBA jobs 2017 in Pune|
|Karnataka||8,372||BBA jobs 2017 in Karnataka|
|Himachal Pradesh||10,624||BBA jobs in Himachal Pradesh|
|Mumbai||26,726||BBA jobs 2017 in Mumbai|
|Rajasthan||18,483||BBA jobs in Rajasthan|
|Lucknow||15,194||BBA jobs 2017 in Lucknow|
|Maharashtra||56,726||BBA jobs in Maharashtra|
|Chennai||33,843||BBA jobs 2017 in Chennai|
|Haryana||12,630||BBA jobs 2017 in Haryana|
|Delhi||8,374||BBA jobs in Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3,421||BBA Jobs 2017 in Jammu & Kashmir|
As mentioned in below sectors BBA graduates can get a job in any of these areas so there is huge numbers of opportunities for them.
- Advertising Agencies – This agency is a service based agency in creating, planning, and handling advertising and managing all aspects of a client’s advertising.
- Banking – Financial institute where lending activities are performed either directly or indirectly. Banks highly reputed in every country due to importance in a financial system.
- Finance – They give support and advice to clients and colleagues to make their business decisions.
- Consultancy – Consultancy means providing expert advice to a third party. It covers a wide area of business such as recruitment, finance, and advertising, PR, management, sales, human resources, IT, medicine and many more.
- Consumer Durable Companies – These are the companies which manufacture items usually for cars or household appliances which is expected to have a relatively long life after purchase.
- FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer goods which are also known as FMCG are products which are sold very quickly and having a short life.
BBA Jobs 2017
- IT Companies – Companies related to software stuff falls under IT company. Huge numbers of IT companies are established nowadays.
- Indian Railways – Indian Railway is one of the largest railway networks in the world and by numbers of employees, it falls under world’s seventh largest company.
- Police Force – Police Force are having a duty in many departments their main aim is a security of public and to save them from anti-theft activities.
- Civil Services – Civil services can refer to either a branch of governmental service in which individuals are employed (hired) on the basis of professional merit as proven by competitive examinations.
- SSC – Staff Selection Commission which is also known as SSC. A government of India recruits staff for various post in Ministers, Subordinate Offices and department of govt.
- UPSC – Union Public Service Commission recruits for the following post-Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
- BPS – Business Process Service which is also known as BPS manages and executes a business process, thus allowing to focus on growing and expanding a business.
Expected Salary after BBA
Fresher candidate can get a minimum salary of 2000 and maximum 20,000 job role and organization in which they are selected. Candidates can stay connected to this website for latest updates related to BBA Jobs 2017 by bookmarking this website with CTRL+D