BMRCL Recruitment 2016 notification out for post of Train Operator, Maintainer, Engineer having 308 vacancies so get application form from bmrc.co.in.
BMRCL Section Engineer Jobs 2016: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released job notification for various posts such as Train Operator, Maintainer, Engineer so if you are interested then kindly read entire article. Total vacancies is of 308 so kindly refer to its official notification uploaded on www.bmrc.co.in first before stepping any further step. Last date of submission of application form is 11th July, 2016 if you fit into eligibility criteria then don’t miss out this chance.
Those who are not aware about Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited also known as BMRCL in short form is metro organization for Bangalore city. It is a joint venture between government of India & Karnataka Govt. On 20th October, 2011 its first stage of project was started which is also considered as “Namma Metro”. To run their organization smoothly & effectively currently they are in need of employees in few posts such as Train Operator, Maintainer, Engineer.
Aspirants who find themselves eligible for this post can download application form from its website, they have to fill it manually then after attaching necessary document they have to post it given address. All 12th passed or Diploma holder are eligible to take part in this recruitment process for other details such as age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale you have to read its notification. All other details regarding recruitment is given below so have a look at it.
BMRCL Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Job Role: Train Operator, Maintainer, Engineer
Total number of Vacancies: 308
Post wise Vacancies:
- Train Operator :- 225
- Maintainer :- 72
- Engineer :- 11
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Educational criteria differs according to post so candidate must have passed out ITI for Maintainer post, 10th/ 12th/ Diploma passed out for post of Train Operator, B.E of B.Tech in electrical/ mechanical/ civil/ Metallurgical/ Telecommunication/ Computer Engineer & MBA/ M.Com with relevant experience for post of Engineer.
- Upper age limit of appellant should not be more than 35 years.
- Registered aspirant has to undergo through written test & personal interview round if they perform best in that then their final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to know about application fee.
- Salary scale for post of Maintainer will be Rs.10, 170 – 18, 500.
- Salary scale for post of Train Operator will be Rs.14, 000 – 26, 950.
- Salary scale for post of Section Engineer will be Rs.16, 000 – 30, 770.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for registration process is 11th July, 2016.
- For payment last date is 12th July, 2016.
- Hall ticket will be available on 5th September, 2016.
- Written Test will be take on 18th September, 2016.
- The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560 027
Steps to Apply for Bangalore Metro Railway Vacancy 2016
- Go to official web portal of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- There you will be search for application form search bar once you will land on home page.
- By clicking on that new window will be opened, so first of all read all eligibility criteria.
- Download your application form.
- Fill your application form if you fit well into eligibility criteria & pay application fee.
- Post your filled application form to above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of BMRCL Recruitment 2016.