BOI Manager Syllabus 2016 available with its exam pattern, previous papers so candidate who hae applied kindly download it from bankofindia.co.in.
Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2016: Bank of India has invited huge number of candidate for their Rojgar Samachar which they had released recently for post of Credit Officer, Manager, Senior Manager & Security Officer. Total number of vacancies they are having is of 539 so for all those who are still interested can apply before 14th June, 2016. Their first phase of selection round is going to conduct soon so they have uploaded syllabus, its exam pattern & previous year’s papers at www.bankofindia.co.in.
Let’s have glance towards Bank of India also known as BOI in short form it was established on 7th September, 1906 so we can say that it is one of oldest nationalized bank. Their head office is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India having more than 4828 branches including five subsidiaries, one joint venture, five representative offices, & 56 office branch located outside India. Every year they announce employment news according to need arising in their department & branch.
BOI Manager Syllabus 2016
Name of Organization: Bank of India (BOI)
Job Role: Officer Credit Officer, Manager, Senior Manager & Security Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 539
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Category: Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Previous Papers
Exam Date: Going to release soon
Examination Name: Bank of India Manager Exam 2016
When Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2016 was announced aspirants who were eagerly looking out for govt. sector job had applied for it. Still those who feels that they need some time to think they can as registration process is open till 14th June, 2016. As total number of empty space is 539 so many appellant is having high expectation of getting selected, many have started preparing for its exam so can score good marks.
In written exam question paper will be of multiple choice type having total marks 200 also negative marking scheme is also there. For each wrong answer one- fourth marks will be deducted topics covered will be English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness (Banking Industry) & Computer Knowledge. Question paper will be set in both languages i.e. Hindi & English and Credit Officer exam will be for 100 marks.
BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2016
- Written exam will be of multiple choice question paper.
- It will be available in both language i.e. English & Hindi.
- Bank of India Credit Officer exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Bank of India Manager exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
- For each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted, negative marking scheme is applicable.
- Topics such as English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness (Banking Industry) & Computer Knowledge will be covered.
- Selection process for Security Officer Post will be done on basis of Personal Interview or Group discussion it all depends on number of candidates.
- General category candidate has to score minimum 40% & for SC/ST/OBC it is 35%.
|Serial No.||Name of Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
Bank of India Manager & senior Manager Exam Pattern 2016:
|Serial No.||Name of Topic||Marks||Duration|
|4||General Awareness(Banking Industry)||40||2 Hours|
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Stay tuned to our website for more information of BOI Manager Syllabus 2016 & make yourself up to date with current recruitment process.