BSF Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 622 posts of Asst. Sub Inspector & Head Constable released at bsf.nic.in.
BSF Vacancies 2016: Aspirants who are in search of security jobs in India, here is an opportunity for you guys as you all know our central security agency to protect our borders is Border Security Force, has issued a fresh recruitment for 622 vacancies of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head constable post, candidates who are interested in central government jobs and apply to it before organization stop accepting applications. Application forms will be available from June 16th, 2016 and the last date to submit your application forms is July 15th, 2016 so make use of this wonderful opportunity and without wasting time apply to it as soon as registration process starts. For an application, candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is bsf.nic.in.
Border Security Force is popularly known by its short name BSF, it is a primary force of India and one of the central armed police forces of India, which works under the central government. The force was formed on December 1st, 1965 and its headquarter is in New Delhi. Ministry of Home Affairs of the central government is governing the body of this force and it is known to be walls surrounding India.
Currently, there are more than 2.4 lakhs employees working in this organization, and recently to increase its strength they have issued a fresh recruitment to fulfill 622 vacancies of assistant sub inspector and head constable post. If you want to apply to this vacancies than application forms will be available from June 16th, 2016 and you should submit your application form on or before the last date that is July 15th, 2016.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the organization: Border Security Force (BSF)
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector and head constable
Total Number of Vacancies: 622 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy details:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: 152 vacancies
- Head Constable: 470 vacancies
Job Category: Central government job
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Jobs 2016
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
- Age relaxation to reserved category applicants will be given as per rules of government of India.
- For ASI post: Three-year diploma course in TV and radio technology or 12th along with correspondence course with minimum 50% marks.
- For Head Constable post: SSC with 2 years of ITI course in TV and Radio technology.
- For General category: RS. 50/-
- For Reserved Category: No Fees
- For ASI Post: RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- with grade pay of RS. 2800/-
- For Head Constable Post: RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- with grade pay of RS. 2400/-
- OMR Based Screening test
- Descriptive test
- Document Verification.
- Medical Test
After completing registration process, they will start rounds of selection process, first, one is Screening test, if you qualify in that you have appeared for next round that is Descriptive test and then PET/PST test and at last document verification and medical test, those who perform well in all rounds of selection process will have higher chances of getting selected in a force.
As soon as an official notification issued by the organization, the details of it will also be printed on Employment News page so that you can also check from there and for application follow below-provided steps and apply to it.
Fill BSF Online Application Form 2016:
- At First, visit the official website of the organization.
- Find the link of Border Security force Recruitment 2016 and click on it.
- Read the details of notification carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details and click submit button.
- Take a print out of your filled application form by downloading it for reference purpose.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application process: June 16th, 2016
- Last date of online application process: July 15th, 2016
- OMR based Screening Written test date: September 25th, 2016
- Descriptive written test date: December 18th, 2016
- PET,PST, and document verification date: March 20th, 2016
Official Website: rectt.bsf.gov.in
If you want to ask us anything about above BSF recruitment 2016, results, admit card, exam pattern, previous paper etc article then write us in a comment box and do visit us again for more updates by bookmarking this website with CTRL+D.