BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification Junior Telecom Officer, 2510 vacancies apply online application form at externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL Latest Notification 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has come up with employment news for a post of Junior Telecom Officer. Job seekers who are probing for a free job can apply for this post as numbers of vacancies is also on a large scale i.e. 2510. It is advisable to refer its website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in & if interested then apply before 6th April 2017. Kindly refer to official BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification to get detailed information about its eligibility criteria.
Each & every candidate reading this article is aware of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is also known as BSNL in short form. It is India’ state- owned telecommunication company located in New Delhi, India established on 15th Sept 2000. It is one of oldest communication service provider divided into numbers of administrative units. To get a job in such popular & reputed organization is very tough so in order to get selected hard work is required for it.
BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Name of a Company||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of a Post||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2510|
|Job Type||Central Govt job|
|Application Starting date||6th March 2017|
|Application Ending date||6th April 2017|
|Release of Admit card||update soon|
|Exam Date||update soon|
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017: We would highly recommend that apply for fresh BSNL Recruitment 2017 job notification as its recruitment will be done based on marks scored in GATE 2017. Candidates who have completed their graduation degrees such as Bachelor of Engineering/ B. Tech or equivalent are eligible to apply for it. Mode of application is online so those who want to stay updated to its latest updates of BSNL Recruitment 2017 people are requested that visit an organization’s official website.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies 2017
- Aspirants who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology (IT)/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) & score of GATE 2017 will be taken into consideration.
- Lower age limit of candidates should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category will be provided as the chart which is given below.
|Category Name||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST||Upto 5 Years|
|OBC||Upto 3 years|
|SC/ST-PWD||Upto 15 years|
|OBC-PWD||Upto 13 years|
|OC-PWD||Upto 10 years|
|BSNL||Upto 5 years|
- Candidate will be selected on marks scored in GATE & Online Competitive Exam.
- General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Appointed candidate will get a monthly scale of Rs. 16, 400 to Rs. 40, 500/- with an annual income of 3 percent.
Steps to Apply for BSNL JTO Online Form 2017
- All interested candidate have to refer its official website of organization.
- Search for BSNL Recruitment 2017 link from its home page.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- Start entering all details which are mandatory & then pay an application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take print out of it & keep it with you for future use.
Latest News: Company has revised online application dates, previously the last date of online registration was 31st January 2017 now it is changed to 6th April 2017.
Official Website: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
For more updates such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, result etc. of BSNL Recruitment 2017 bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key.