BSSC Prathamik Shikshak Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Teachers post having 162 vacancies apply online application form at bssc.bih.nic.in.
BSSC Prathamik Shikshak Notification 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission has bring latest employment news for all job fighters so kindly have a look at entire article. Aspirants who are having burning desire to be a teacher in their professional life then you should not miss this one. As organization has bring 162 vacant seats Primary Teacher post. If you are interested then apply online application form at www.bssc.bih.nic.in online on or before 24th October, 2016.
BSSC refers to Bihar Staff Selection Commission which is working under state government having various responsibilities. Their main objective is to recruit skilled & talented aspirants based on empty seats on various departments. They performs & provide various facilities of Group A & Group B along with non- gazette and non- technical posts in govt. section. They conducts various state level examination to occupy available seats.
Primary Teacher Jobs in Bihar 2016: All 12th passed candidates will be very happy after coming across through this latest job notification posted by BSSC. As vacancies is created in post of Primary teacher having very limited number of seats. But before you register yourself it is advisable to refer its official notification where all detailed information is given about its eligibility criteria. Such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc.
BSSC Prathamik Shikshak Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Job Role: Primary Teacher (Prathamik Shikshak)
Total number of Vacancies: 162
Job Location: Bihar
Job Category: State Government Job
BSSC Primary Teacher Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants who have completed their 12th class scoring up to minimum of 55% marks from well recognized board or institute are eligible to apply for it.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be according to government norms i.e. 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirants should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to rules & regulations of organization.
- Registered candidate has to appear for written test & personal interview round based on performance on it their final selection will be done.
- Aspirants has to pay their application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Appointed candidate will be given 9300 to Rs. 34, 800/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form is commenced from 27th Sept, 2016.
- Due date for registration process is 24th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Bihar Primary Teacher Online Application Form 2016
- Those aspirants who are seeking for employment refer to above mentioned official link.
- From home page you would be able to click on latest recruitment notification posted by organization.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Start filling application form precisely make sure that any mistakes is not occurred.
- Pay application fee through online portal.
- Click on Submit button & then take hard copy of it which will be helpful in future purpose.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for latest updates related to BSSC Prathamik Shikshak Recruitment 2016. Don’t worry you are at right place for it so now without any tension stay tuned to our site.