Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2016 has just released official notification for 74 specialist officer and filling online form @ www.canarabank.com
There is very good opportunity come in way of young and eligible candidates who wants to start their banking career, this wonderful opportunity is from Canara bank, and yes the bank has issued a new recruitment notification for 74 specialist officer vacancies. Aspirants who were searching for bank jobs 2016, they can apply to this notification before last date of submitting application that is 12th January 2016.
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2016
Vacancies are in various posts they are Technical Field Officer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical), Network Administrator, System administrator, Database Administrator and Economist. Online application starts from 22nd December 2015. All interested and eligible job seekers should apply to this notification and start their career with banking jobs. Readers who are searching for latest bank jobs can read this full article to go through all details regarding above mentioned notification.
Here we have given some important information about the bank. Canara bank is a state owned bank. It’s headquarter is in Bangalore, capital city of Karnataka state. It was established in the year 1906 at Mangalore, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. It was nationalized in 1969 by the government of India. It had nearly 5705 branches and more than 9039 ATM’s spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Dubai, and New York.
The bank was called Canara Hindu Permanent Fund when it was established, later it was changed to Canara Bank Limited in the year 1910. It has acquired Bank of Kerala in 1961, which was its first acquisition and later it had acquired Seasia Midland Bank and many more. There are nearly 54,000 employees working in the bank. Every year it issues recruitment notification to fulfill vacant posts in organization. For the year 2016 they have issued notification to recruit 74 specialist officers, for which they have started accepting online application from interested applicants on 22nd December 2015.
Latest banking jobs in India: Applicants who are interested in applying for Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 of 74 specialist officer should go through eligibility criterion like education qualification, age limit, selection process etc. Minimum education required is graduation degree in related post for which you are applying for. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of written examination, group discussion and personal interview. We have updated all other necessary details below, so candidates can go through details before applying.
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2016
Name of Organization: Canara Bank Limited
Name of Post: Specialist Officer
Total number of vacancies: 74 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Technical Field Officer(Electrical) = 14 vacancies
- Technical Field Officer (Civil) = 10 vacancies
- Technical Field Officer (Mechanical) = 6 vacancies
- Network Administrator = 6 vacancies
- System Administrator = 17 vacancies
- Database Administrator =19 vacancies
- Economist = 2 vacancies
- General Category- Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category- Rs. 100/-
- For Technical officer and Network Administrator- 21 to 30 years
- For Others- 21 to 35 years
- Candidates must have minimum graduation degree in relevant field from recognised university.
Steps to Fill Canara Bank SO Online Form 2016:
- Visit bank official website www.canarabank.com
- Check for specialist officer notification 2016 link.
- Make registration to apply online.
- Select post to apply for and fill up the form with correct details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
- Started accepting application 22nd December 2015
- Last date of submitting application 12th January 2016
Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Note: – Aspirant is advice to stay update with our website for more detail on Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2016 such as Admit Card. Syllabus and Result.