DME AP Recruitment 2016 notification out for 272 vacancies in Staff Nurse post, application form available on its website dme.ap.nic.in.
Guntur DMHO Staff Nurse Jobs 2016: Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare has brought current week’s employment news for all those aspirants who are seeking for job in medical field. Organization are in need of Staff Nurse, Refractionist & Physiotherapist so those who are having interest & also fulfilling eligibility criteria download application form. Availability of form is from www.dme.ap.nic.in an official website so download it & after filling it manually post it to address which is mentioned at the end of this article.
Each & every state government is having a responsibility of taking care of health status & quality of their life of its citizens. A government of Andhra Pradesh is handling such kind of department known as Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare established for various health schemes and programmes. They have issued DME AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 for a post of Staff Nurse, Refractionist & Physiotherapist to fill up 272 vacant seats.
DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2016: As advertisement has been published so interested plus eligible candidates are going to apply for it that’s for sure if you are also one of them then why to miss this golden chance. As registration process is going to take place until 30th July 2016 so kindly fill application form & start preparing for its selection round. For more information about it, you can read the whole article & can also log on to its official site which is provided below.
DME AP Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare
Job Role: Staff Nurse, Refractionist & Physiotherapist
Total number of Vacancies: 272
Post wise Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse :- 266
- Refractionist :- 02
- Physiotherapist :- 04
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- The Aspirant should have completed their DGNM/ BSc. / MSc. from well recognized university for a post of Staff Nurse.
- In order to apply for a post of Refractionist aspirant must have completed their MPC/ BiPC with Diploma in Refractionist they must have a certificate of “Certified Refractionist & Optician”.
- For a post of Physiotherapist, appellant must have completed their Intermediate exam with Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Those who are going to register themselves for this job post their upper age limit should be 40 years & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Final selection of aspirant will be done based on academic qualification & personal interview round.
- General & OBC category has to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Reserved category are being exempted from application fee.
- Payment should be made in favor of “Member Convenor/ Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur “, Payable at Guntur.”
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about salary scale post wise.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form is 30th July 2016.
- The Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Zone – III, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur – 522 001. Andhra Pradesh
Steps to Apply for DME AP Staff Nurses Application Form 2016:
- If an appellant is interested & eligible for mentioned job post than first of all refer to organization’s website in order to register yourself.
- Then search for a link of application form from a home page.
- After clicking on that link refer to eligibility criteria.
- Download application form & start filling all details manually.
- Post it to above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.dme.ap.nic.in
Still looking out for more updates on DME AP Recruitment 2016? Then this is the right place for it kindly visit our website on regular basis.