DMRC Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for Junior Engineer post with 3428 vacancies apply online application form at delhimetrorail.com webpage.
Delhi Metro Jobs Vacancies 2016: Job fighters will be happy after hearing this most exciting news posted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. They have released employment news for various posts such as Executive & Non- Executive posts to fill total 3428 vacant seats. Due date for registration process is 15th October, 2016 mode of application form is online. So interested aspirant can fill their form through its website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
Here we will have short overview about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation which is 12th largest metro system in all over world in terms of number of stations & in length also. It is fasted rail service serving in Delhi & its satellite area so for those who are looking for railway jobs. They should not miss out this opportunity as it is one of golden chance. Recently they have come up with huge number of vacancies for various Executive & Non- Executive posts.
Various posts such as Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Junior Engineer & several others. As number of vacancies is more so huge rush is expected for registration process till its last day. More details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. is given on its official notification posted by them.
DMRC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Job Role: Executive & Non- Executive posts
Total number of Vacancies: 3428
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Government Job
- In order to be a part of this recruitment process it is must that aspirant should have completed their Engineering from well recognized University or Institution.
- They must have qualified GATE 2016 Exam.
- It is compulsory that candidate should be in age limit criteria mentioned on its notification as they should lie in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- For post of Assistant Manager they have to appear for Written test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- For post of Station Controller Written test, Psycho Test, Personal Interview & Medical Examination will be done.
- For post of Junior Engineer Written exam, personal interview & medical examination.
- For post of Account Assistant & Maintainer they have to appear for written test & medical test.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 400 as application fee whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 150/- as examination fee.
- For Executive category their salary scale will be in between Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500/- on monthly basis.
- For Non- Executive post kindly refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form has started from 16th Sept, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Online:
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- Start filling application form, pay application fee after then click on Submit button.
- Take printout of filled form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
If you want to gather more details such as admit card, syllabus, result etc. of DMRC Recruitment 2016 then stay tuned to our site on regular basis.