Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs, candidates who are looking forward to starting a career with bank jobs can check eligibility criterion for it.
Banking Jobs Eligibility: We in this article let us our readers know what are the minimum eligibility requirements to start a career in banking job. This day, fresher gives first priority to the banking sector to commence working and there are a lot of opportunities available from private as well as public sector banks. According to applicant’s qualification banks offers many job roles like PO, Clerk, Officer or Manager. In most of the private banks jobs candidates are selected according to their education, work experience and personal interview, but if anyone wants to work in public sector banks, they have to clear IBPS exam to get selected for a job. Read this full article to know all details relating to eligibility for banking jobs.
Eligibility criterion differs from post to post, first, we would like to let you all know general requirements for any post in banks. Minimum age of an applicant for any post in the bank is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Aspirants who have completed their graduation degree are eligible to apply for banking recruitments. To get a job in any public sector bank, aspirants have to clear an entrance examination taken by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection, then qualified candidates have to pass through personal interview round as part of final selection process.
In most of the Private sector Banks, they select candidates for a job on basis applicant’s academic career, his or her work experience and personal interview. Mostly they do not take any entrance exam to select candidates for a job. But their eligibility criterion of applicants is all most same.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs
Below we have given eligibility need for some of the most common post in the banking sector, so before applying to any banking Jobs such as sbi bank jobs, icici bank jobs or any world bank jobs, check here eligibility creation first. Recruitment notification is issued on various media like newspaper, social media, Employment News and you can even find on this website as we are updating daily new recruitment notification on this.
Eligibility for Clerk Jobs
- First of all required age to apply for this post is 20 years to 28 years and age relaxation to reserved category and the disabled category is given in most of the public sector banks.
- Minimum education required is graduation degree in any field and a knowledge of working on the computer.
- The applicant can able to read, write and speak properly local language and English language.
Eligibility for PO post
- Required age limit for this post is minimum 20 years and the maximum is 30 years, age relaxation on maximum limit is given as per rules and regulation of government.
- Applicant must have passed CWE Exam conducted by IBPS institute to get selected in public sector banks.
- Graduation degree in any field is the minimum required educational qualification to apply for this post.
Eligibility for Specialist Officer Post
- One has to clear IBPS SO examination to apply for this post in public sector banks.
- A professional degree like BE/ B.Tech. / MBA (Finance/Marketing/HR)/ CA/ LLB etc. is required to get eligible to apply for this post.
General Steps to apply online for banking jobs.
- First of all visit the official website of the organization.
- Search for suitable recruitment notification and click on it such as bank jobs 2016.
- Check the details of the notification and click on apply button.
- You also have to read eligibility criteria for bank jobs for which you are making application.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- If it is asked then attach copies of required documents and photograph.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take a print out of your filled application form for your reference purpose.
Queries will be answered as soon as possible by our team, write us in a comment box given below relating to above Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs article, eligibility criteria for bank po 2016, eligibility criteria for bank po exam, eligibility criteria for bank po and clerk and for daily updates you need to visit us daily by bookmarking this website with CTRL+D.