GAIL Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Junior Engineer, JC etc. apply online application form at gailonline.com with 233 vacancies.
GAIL Notification 2017: Gas Authority of India Limited has publicized Rojgar Samachar for all unemployed candidates who are eagerly waiting for latest govt. jobs. They need employees in Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, Foreman, Officer, Marketing Assistant, Accounts Assistant etc. Please visit its official website www.gailonline.com to submit your online application form. Number of vacancies is on average, last date for submission of application form is 5th November, 2016.
In year 1984 Gas Authority of India Limited was established by Government of India located in New Delhi. It is one of largest state- owned natural gas processing & Distribution Company in India. Recently they has invited aspirants for their latest job notification published by them through its web portal. Candidates who are qualified & yet looking for government jobs should grab this opportunity.
In order to be a part of this job notification there are certain eligibility criteria which every candidate has to follow. Make sure that educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. should be according to its official notification. We have given direct link to apply for it at end of this article. On yearly basis GAIL come up with job notification based on empty seats created on their department.
GAIL Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Junior Engineer (S-7)
- Junior Accountant (S-5)
- Junior Superintendent (S-5)
- Foreman (S-5)
- Junior Chemist (S-5)
- Assistant (S-3)
- Accountant Assistant (S-3)
- Marketing Assistant (S-3)
- Officer (E-1)
Total number of Vacancies: 233
Job Location: India
Job Category: Government Job
GAIL Vacancy 2017
- Least education required to be a part of this job notification is up to Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant stream from well recognized university or institute.
- Aspirant’s age should not be less than 30 years & maximum age of candidate should not be more than 45 years.
- On its official notification post wise age limit criteria is mentioned.
- Applicants has to appear for Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Written Test/ Interview based on their performance in it their final selection will be done accordingly.
- For post of Officer their examination fee is Rs. 200/- while for rest of the post it is Rs. 50/-
- Submission of application fee should be online i.e. through Net banking/ Card payment from any nationalized/ Private Banks or Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
- Salary scale will be Rs. 20,600-46,500/ for E-1, Rs. Rs.16,300-38,500/- for S-7, Rs.14, 500-36,000/- for S-5, Rs. 12,500-33,000/- for S-3 plus other allowances such as company accommodation, medical facility etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application form will be accepted till 5th November, 2016.
Steps to Apply for GAIL Online Application Form 2017
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for link of Gas Authority of India Limited.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Start entering form i.e. mandatory fields carefully.
- Upload all necessary documents which are mentioned in official notification.
- Click on Submit button & keep filled application form with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Candidate who are willing to stay updated with all information regarding GAIL Recruitment 2017 can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D.