Goa Police Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for Police Constable with 69 vacancies on website goapolice.gov.in apply online application form.
Goa Police Constable Jobs 2016: Many of the readers who are reading this article might be having dream of doing job in Defence department right? Then your dream is about to come true because Goa Police Department has disclosed vacancies in various posts through its portal www.goapolice.gov.in before 16th August, 2016. Empty space has been created for total 69 employees in Police Constable, LDC, Dhobi, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Barber & Mess Servant.
Each & every candidate is aware about roles & responsibilities which police department is having and to have smooth functioning each city is having their own department. Here we will be discussing about Goa Police Department which is a law enforcement in state who maintain law & order in Goa. It was formed in year 1966 after transfer of Authority from Indian Military Administration to over Goa & they are doing their duty efficiently.
We are damn sure that after hearing this Rojgar Samachar huge number of aspirants will registered themselves because for those who were looking for latest govt. jobs in Defence Department they are having golden chance. We personally advised to not miss this chance if appellants fulfill all eligibility criteria which are being mentioned by them. As registration process is valid till 16th August, 2016 so still many days are there take some time to think & then apply for it.
Goa Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Goa Police Department
Job Role: Police Constable, SI, LDC, Dhobi, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Barber & Mess Servant
Total number of Vacancies: 69
Post wise Vacancies:
- Police Constable :- 53
- LDC :- 02
- Dhobi :- 01
- Nursing Assistant :- 02
- Pharmacist :- 03
- Stenographer :- 01
- Barber :- 03
- Mess Servant :- 04
Job Location: Goa
Job Category: Government Job
Goa Police Vacancy Constable 2016
- Post wise educational qualification differs so it is advisable to refer its official job notification
- Candidate who are interested enough to take part in recruitment process posted by Goa Police Department should make sure that their age should not be more than 45 years as on 8th August, 2016.
- In order to get selected aspirants has to undergo through various selection rounds such as written examination, practical examination & interview round.
- Unreserved category has to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Salary gets fluctuate according to post in which you are interested so make sure to read its official notification carefully.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of online application form is on or before 16th August, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Goa Police Bharti 2016
- Go to official web portal of organization i.e. Goa Police Department.
- There you will be able to search for application form from search bar once you will be on home page.
- By clicking on that new window will be opened, so first of all read all eligibility criteria.
- Fill your application form if & only if you are fitting well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by them & pay application fee afterwards.
- After completion of all above mentioned steps click on Submit button.
- There you will be able to see your filled application form, save it for future use.
Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of Goa Police Recruitment 2016.