Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 is issued for the people of Delhi, 54,374 vacancies are waiting for the candidates who are 10th, 12th Pass or graduates.
Latest Government Jobs in Delhi NCR: Delhi is the capital city of India and as it has always remained in the limelight every day due to good or bad reason. Still, that city has a special place in everyone’s heart and remains favourite for everyone. Once in a lifetime, everyone has the desire to visit Delhi city and want to live the life metro city.
Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017
|Organization Name||Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Final date to Apply|
|Delhi Police||Constable||4699||Update Soon|
|EDNCT||Primary Teacher||20000||Update Soon|
|SBI Life Insurance||various||various||update soon|
|Coal India||Management Trainee||1319||26th February 2017|
|Indian Army Rally Bharti||various||various||starting from April 2017|
|IGNOU||Editor||Various||5th February 2017|
|IDBI Bank||various||111||20th February 2017|
|Delhi University||Assistant Professor||378||16th February 2017|
|BEML||various||154||28th February 2017|
Good news for all the aspirants who are very eager to do job having job location Delhi and plus point is that it is a government job so applicants who always give their first preference to govt. a sector can go for this if they are eligible and have the ability to do work wholeheartedly. There are lots of jobs opportunities in Delhi for SSC, HSC and Graduation passed students start their career. Delhi is a capital city of India, due to that there are a large number of vacancies created for various post in various departments of government. Delhi Metro is one of the prestigious projects of the state government of Delhi, similarly, there are many government organization who issues recruitment notification for job seekers in the city.
|Education Qualification||Number of Posts||Government Job Category|
|SSC, Matriculation, Class 10th, Class 8th||9,716||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for 10th pass|
|HSC, Class 12th, Intermediate||7,365||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for 12th Pass|
|Graduate, Bachelor Degree||11,355||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for Graduates|
|Diploma||4,316||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for Diploma Holders|
|Engineering, ER||7,394||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for Engineers|
|Medical, Doctor, MD, MBBS||3,439||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 in Medical field|
|BCA, Computer, IT, Networking||8,336||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for BCA graduates|
|B.Tech, M.Tech||6,124||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for B.Tech holders|
|BBA, MBA, Business Management||10,315||Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 for BBA holders|
Delhi is a national capital of India and all ministries of the central government are located in this city and many government organisations too located so there are ample amount of job opportunities available. You can click on any notification given below to apply and wait for more updates as we will provide on this page as soon as it is released.
Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017
Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 is divided into two division:
- Central Government Jobs – It is the government of nation-state and also characteristic of the unitary state.
- State Government Jobs – It is a subdivision of federal government which shares political powers.
Delhi is having highest vacancy compared to other cities because of its popularity and number of population. Below are some of the essential govt. jobs in Delhi
- Judicial Division – This division includes criminal and civil courts and helps the government to interpret.
- CBI – Central Bureau of Investigation known as CBI plays an important role in ensuring public life and health of a national economy.
- Indian Railway – Recruitment in Indian Railway is divided into technical and non-technical department so depending upon personal choice aspirant must apply.
- Delhi Metro – In Delhi lots of govt. sectors are established so interested candidate can get hired themselves in the desired post.
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) – Government of India recruit staff for various post in Ministries, Subordinate Offices and department of govt.
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) – UPSC recruits for the following Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
- RBI – Reserve Bank of India controls monetary Policy of Indian Rupee it plays a vital role in developing strategy of govt. of India.
- Public sector banks – Majority of a stack of government is held by the government. Shares of this bank are listed on stock exchanges.
- ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation which is also known as ONGC is India’s multinational gas company. It produces more than 60% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas.
Above mentioned organization recruit many employees every year. Govt. sector every year is fulfilling dreams of so many aspirants and also making their future bright. There many organizations under State Government which provide employment to qualified candidates and helps them to brighten up their future by recruiting them. You can be one of them this year if you want to get hired in above mentioned and many other organizations.
Sarkari Naukri in Delhi 2017
|Job Category||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Freshers Jobs||17,316||Freshers Jobs 2017|
|Defence Jobs||16,432||Defence Jobs 2017|
|Teaching Jobs||8,164||Teaching Jobs 2017|
|Railway Jobs||16,364||Railway Jobs 2017|
|SBI Jobs||4,972||SBI Jobs 2017|
|Bank Jobs||6,721||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Free Job Alert||20,369||Free Job Alert 2017|
All are aware of the fact that getting a job in the government sector is not a small thing and it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. To get selected in government sector requires so many efforts and maturity towards achieving their goal. It requires mental as well as physical strength to sustain in a corporate world. In selection round candidate has to remain very active, smart, attentive and confident enough to get selected.
Aspirants give their first preference to govt. sector instead of the private sector because of the fact that govt. the sector provides n number of benefits with good salary package and relaxation too. As in private sector, there are very less number of benefits and have to remain workaholic to maintain their position in a company so applicants choose to be in govt. sector. A candidate has to work hard to get selected in govt. sector’s like lifetime opportunity if one gets selected in that.
For all latest updates of Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 stay updated on this site, in fact, you can bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D and can get updates on a regular basis easily.