Gujarat HC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 notification posted for System Officer with 294 vacant seats apply online form at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Notification 2016: People of Gujarat will be happy after coming across through this employment news recently declared by Gujarat High Court. They are looking for employees in post of System Officer, Stenographer & System Assistant so if any aspirant is interested then refer www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. All important details of eligibility criteria is mentioned on its official notification its due date for registration process is 14th October, 2016.
On 1st May, 1960 Gujarat High Court abbreviated as GHC was established under Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960. It is located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat initially it was situated near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. After then it was shifted to new building at Sola, Ahmedabad from 16th January, 1999. They follow judicial act under Indian penal court to solve Civil Criminal cases of people who request HC through petitions.
Gujarat High Court SA SO Notification 2016: For smooth functioning of their organization they do need more employees so here they have invited aspirants for vacant seats created. Eligible candidates can fill their application form from 1st October, 2016 which will last till 14th October, 2016. Those appellant who have completed their B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) are eligible to apply for above mentioned job notification.
Gujarat HC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Gujarat High Court (GHC)
Job Role: System Officer, Stenographer & System Assistant
Total number of Vacancies: 294
Post wise Vacancies:
- System Officer :- 30
- Stenographer :- 234
- System Assistant :- 30
Job Location: Gujarat
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Gujarat HC System Officer Vacancies 2016
- Candidate should possess minimum education up to B. E. / B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) with minimum 55% of marks for System Officer & 50% System Assistant from well recognized university only then they can apply for it.
- For post of Steno candidates should have good typing speed in Hindi as well as in English.
- Interested candidate age should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on 14th October, 2016 only then their application form will be accepted.
- Final selection of candidate will be done based on their Elimination Test (Objective Type) & Computer- Aided Test.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- Aspirants for post of Stenographer will get Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- System Officer will get Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4400/-
- For post of System Assistant appellant will get Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of application form online will start from 1st October, 2016.
- Last date for registration process is 14th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Guj High Court Online Application Form 2016
- Candidates who are interested has to first of all visit its official website of GHC.
- From home page they would be search for latest publication of job notification.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form precisely.
- Pay application fee based on which category you fall into.
- After completing above mentioned process click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of it & keep it with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
For more updates of Gujarat HC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 you can always look up to our site.