HPPSC HPAS New Exam Syllabus 2016 is being uploaded on its official site hppsc.hp.gov.in get previous year paper & exam pattern from cited URL.
HPPSC New Pattern for Mains Exam: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with another publication for their recruitment process which they carry out yearly. They have introduced new exam pattern which is very much similar to IAS exam & will be implemented from 2017 on wards so till Dec, 2016 current pattern will be followed. Those who are going to take part in next year’s recruitment process of it can check new exam pattern from www.hppsc.hp.gov.in so they can mentally prepare themselves for it.
Let’s have quick overview about Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is abbreviated as HPPPSC which was set up on 8th April, 1971 under Act of 315. It is an autonomous system every year organization conducts various examination for selection of employees in various posts. They conduct Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Examination (HPAS) new exam pattern has been introduced for mentioned exam which they organize.
HPPSC HPAS New Exam Syllabus 2016
New Exam syllabus has been approved from Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) & also from Central University also HPPSC is having micro syllabus along with sample papers which are uploaded. Chairman of service Commission KS Tomar told in meeting “The draft of micro-level syllabus for the HAS examinations on the IAS pattern, which was approved by the state Cabinet last week, would come into force from January 2017”.
Prelims Examination New Pattern by HPPSC
- Prelims exam will be objective type i.e. multiple choice questions.
- It will consist of two papers one will be of General Studies carrying 200 marks & other one will be of Aptitude having 200 marks.
- When merit list will be prepared it will be based on marks obtained in General studies candidate has to score minimum of 33% marks to qualify prelims round which have been fixed for aptitude.
Mains Examination New Pattern by HPPSC
- Mains exam will include two papers English & Hindi it will be having 100 marks.
- General Studies will have 200 marks of weightage, Essay 100 marks & paper 1 and paper 2 of optional subject will carry 200 marks.
- Total weightage of mains exam will be 1050 marks.
- To qualify this round applicants has to score minimum 40% marks.
- Weightage of personal interview round will be 150 marks.
Rules & Regulations to follow
- Main examination should consist of compulsory subjects & one optional subject & for prelims exams aspirants have to attempt for multiple choice questions.
- It is advisable to candidate to specify optional subject in his/her application form, optional paper will be in Hindi or English.
- In written examination qualifying marks for it is 40% whereas in compulsory papers of English & Hindi it should be 45% marks in aggregate.
- Total number of candidates shall be called for interview or personality test based on written exam they shall not exceed three times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through that examination.
- Marks obtained in written examination shall be determined as final ranking.
- Questions given in general paper (excluding compulsory papers of English and Hindi) will be from Degree level, i.e. B.A. or B.Sc. etc. whereas questions of compulsory papers of English & Hindi will be of 10+2 level.
- Time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Selected candidate will be called up for personal interview through order of merit list based on aggregate marks obtained in exam.
Important Links:- HPPSC HPAS New Exam Syllabus 2016
Stay tuned to our website to get more information related to HPPSC HPAS New Exam Syllabus 2016.