IGCAR Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 219 Technician post and stipendiary trainee so, interested aspirants can apply online at www.igcar.gov.in.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam Notification 2016: Good news for all the candidates who are looking for government job after completing their studies can refer to the notification which has been released by IGCAR. Aspirants can refer to the official web portal i.e. www.igcar.gov.in and can go through Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam Notification 2016 which has been released before applying for the post. Aspirants must refer notification very clearly in details after then only they should apply for desired post.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research which is well known as IGCAR is second largest establishment in department of atomic energy. It was established in 1971 in Kalpakkam which is 80 kms away from South Chennai. Primary objective for conducting broad based multidisciplinary progamme of scientific research and advanced engineering is for the development of sodium cooled Fast Breeder Reactor [FBR] technology, in India.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016
Initially it was known as Reactor Research Centre (RRC) but then it was renamed as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) by Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi in December 1985. It has established comprehensive R & D facilities covering entire spectrum of FBR technology related to sodium technology and other materials. This center has strength of 2511 staff including 1243 engineers and scientists and its annual outlay of the center is around 8450 million rupees towards its activities and plan.
Applicants who are willing to do job in Government sector preferring job location Tamil Nadu should not miss out this opportunity as this type of chance everyone does not get frequently as specially in government sector. Interested candidates can invited to apply to this Recruitment and can get themselves hired. Application form is available in web portal of IGCAR which is www.igcar.gov.in don’t miss out this opportunity before it gets too late because last date for applying is 18th March, 2016.
IGCAR Technician C Vacancies 2016
- Candidate should be 12th Pass or its equivalent marks upto 60% in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- 10th pass students can also apply for this recruitment comprising 60% marks in Science and Mathematics.
- Educational Qualification will refer according to post wise so candidate must refer notification before applying.
- For Post 1 i.e. Technician “C” age should not be more than 27 years.
- For Post 2 i.e. Stipendiary Trainee age should be in between 18 to 22 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST applicants of 5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC Category of 3 years.
- Technician C: For this post selection process is divided into two categories i.e. written test and Trade Test. Written examination will be in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC / SSC level and respective trades of ITI level in form of an objective type paper. Only those candidates who qualify in written examination will be called for trade test.
- Stipendiary Trainee: For this post only written exam will be conducted. Written examination will be in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC / SSC level and respective trades of ITI level in form of an objective type paper.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Online Application: 5th February,2016
- Last date to apply: 18th March,2016
Procedure to Apply online for IGCAR Technician C Online Application Form 2016
- Kindly refer official website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Select Desired Post.
- Read notification before applying.
- Fill all mandatory details which are asked then click on Submit button.
- Take printout of submitted form and keep it for future use.
Latest updates of IGCAR Recruitment 2016 such as Admit card, exam date etc. will be available here as soon as government announces. You can bookmark our website for regular updates and applicants can comment your query in comment box if they are having any query.