India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed as IPPB Assistant Manager Post apply online form via indiapost.gov.in, 1764 vacancies.
IPPB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016: India Post Payments Bank has released employment notification for post of Assistant Manager with 1764 vacancies. Job fighters who are looking for latest govt. jobs should grab this opportunity. Interested aspirants are advised to have a look at its official notification uploaded on its site www.indiapost.gov.in. Last date for submission of online application form is 25th October, 2016 so kindly apply before its due date.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016
IPPB refers to India Post Payments Bank for smooth functioning of organization they do need more employees. It is always in search of skilled plus talented candidate who are ready to give their 100% in their job role. On yearly basis they post job notification as recently they have invited aspirants for post of Assistant Manager. As number of vacancies is also in large scale so eligible appellant should not miss this chance.
Check: Railway Recruitment 2016
Before any candidate engage themselves into recruitment process make sure that you have referred to its official notification. All details such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale etc. is given there. Department will take various selection round those who will be lucky enough to score good marks in it they will be appointed for mentioned job post.
IPPB Assistant Manager Notification 2016
Name of Organization: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
Job Role: Assistant Manager
Total number of Vacancies: 1764
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Posts
|1||Senior Manager (Branch)||350|
|2||Manager (Area Sales)||250|
|3||Manager (Area Operations)||350|
|4||Senior Manager (Sales Operation)||2|
|5||Senior Manager (UI/ UX)||1|
|6||Senior Manager (Retail Products)||3|
|7||Senior Manager (Merchant Products)||2|
|8||Senior Manager (Government Products)||2|
|9||Manager (Product Research)||1|
|10||Manager (User Experience UX)||2|
|11||Manager (User Interface UI)||2|
|12||Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)||1|
|13||Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing)||1|
|14||Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting)||1|
|15||Manager (Account Payable)||1|
|18||Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation)||1|
|19||Manager (Program Management Office)||1|
|20||Senior Manager (Training)||1|
|21||Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System)||2|
|23||Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System)||2|
|25||Manager (Branch HR & Administration)||4|
|27||Manager (Hindi Cell)||1|
|28||Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)||2|
|29||Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)||2|
|30||Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations)||4|
|31||Senior Manager (Customer Service)||4|
|32||Senior Manager (Call Centre)||1|
|33||Senior Manager (Branch Operations)||4|
|34||Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System)||3|
|35||Senior Manager (Reconciliation)||3|
|36||Manager (Customer Acquisition Support)||16|
|37||Manager (Vendor Performance Management)||3|
|38||Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting)||2|
|39||Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting)||2|
|40||Manager (Operational Risk)||6|
|42||Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration)||5|
|43||Senior Manager (Security Administration)||5|
|44||Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration)||5|
|45||Senior Manager (IT Project Management)||3|
|46||Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services)||2|
|47||Manager (Digital Technology Innovation)||1|
|48||Assistant General Manager (SMGS – V)||7|
|49||Deputy General Manager (TEGS – VI)||2|
|50||Chief Manager (SMGS – IV)||3|
|52||GM (Risk & Compliance)||1|
|54||GM (HR and Administration)||1|
|55||CGM (Sales and Marketing)||1|
|56||Assistant General Manager (Enterprise/ Integration Architect)||1|
|57||Banking & Payment Solution Arch||1|
|58||Digital technology Innovation||1|
|60||IT Project Management||1|
|61||Product & Digital Innovation||1|
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Post Office Jobs
India Post Payments Bank Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants who have cleared their Graduation from well recognized university/ institute/ board can apply for above mentioned job notification.
- Interested candidates should make sure that they fall in between age group of 20 years to 30 years.
- Upper age limit will be provided to reserved category candidate such as 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
- Registered candidate have to undergo through preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview based on their overall performance in it their final selection will be done.
- As a part of examination fee general category candidates have to pay Rs. 700.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 150.
- Selected candidate will get attractive salary scale of Rs. 23, 700 to Rs. 42, 020/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Payment of Application Fee 7th October 2016 to 1st November 2016
- Opening date of Online Registration 7th October, 2016
- Closing date of Online Registration 1st November, 2016.
Steps to Fill India Post Payment Online Form 2016
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for link India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 recruitment posted click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Start filling online application form.
- Upload all necessary documents such as passport size photographs etc. which are mentioned in official notification.
- Pay application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of application form & keep it with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
For more information related to India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 you may stay tuned to our website for all latest news posted by them.