ITBP Inspector GD Recruitment 2016 notification updated for Group B consisting 683 vacancies can get application form through itbpolice.nic.in site.
ITBP Group B Notification 2016: Indo- Tibetan Border Police has bring one of exciting news for all aspirants who are interested in doing job in Defence Department. They have come up with in total 683 vacancies for Inspector posts, Group B- Non Gazetted (Non- Ministerial). Detailed information related to it have been given on its web portal www.itbpolice.nic.in so it would be better to have a look at it. Registration process is going to be offline so kindly download application form from above mentioned official link before its due date.
ITBP known as Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force is one of 5 Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) of India which was established on 24th October, 1962. Their major training centers are located in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand providing in various streams as follows. They provide training for Civil Medical Camp, Disaster Management, Nuclear, Biological & Chemical Disasters. They are also having responsibilities of selecting best employees for their vacant seats created in organization.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree & seeking for latest govt. jobs after graduation can apply for it. It is necessary that aspirant should fulfill certain eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. In order to become part of this recruitment process it is mandatory to have all above mentioned points. Also various selection round will be conducted after then final selection will be done based on their performance in all rounds.
ITBP Inspector GD Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Job Role: Inspector, Group B- Non Gazetted (Non- Ministerial)
Total number of Vacancies: 683
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
ITBP Inspector GD Vacancies 2016
- It is necessary that candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree from well recognized university only then they can apply for it.
- Minimum age limit of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of candidate should not be more than 52 years.
- Written Test,
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Standards Test
- Merit List
- All above are selection rounds defined by organization so registered candidate has to apply for it.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about application fee.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Sr. Admin. Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India, BIock-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form is 23rd August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 20th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for ITBP Inspector General Duty Application Form 2016
- Initially aspirant has to visit its official web page.
- Then search for latest recruitment by ITBP & then click on it.
- Refer to its essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then download application form.
- Start entering all details manually, make sure that any mistakes are not being occurred.
- Attest all documents which are mentioned in official notification.
- Post it to above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
All the best to all aspirants who are going to appear for process of ITBP Inspector GD Recruitment 2016.