JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification published for Combined Competitive Pre Exam with 277 vacancies on jkpsc.nic.in submit online application form.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2016 Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has come up with notification of Combined Competitive Pre Exam in order to fill vacant seats which have been created in their organization. They are in need of total 277 employees so job notification has been updated for all needy candidates who are looking for employment. It is advisable to refer www.jkpsc.nic.in to get detailed information about examination date & other essential info.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is also known as JKPSC in a short form which was established on 26th January 1957. This organization is working under state govt. & having key responsibility to carry out recruitment process for appellants of Jammu Kashmir government depts. Agencies. Two offices are there for this organization one is for summer located at Srinagar while another one is for winter located at Jammu.
Candidates after completion of their education were looking for Jammu Kashmir govt. jobs, so for them this is golden opportunity for all job seekers. So, those who were probing for job should not miss this opportunity because this type of chances doesn’t come twice in a year. First of all, make sure that you are getting fit into all eligibility criteria then & only then you will be able to fill online application form through its official website.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Job Role: Various
Total number of Vacancies: 277
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 269
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service – 02
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service – 06
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Job Category: Govt. Job
Examination Name: Combined Competitive Pre Exam
- Any candidate who are having a desire to take part in this recruitment process they should have at least completed their Graduation from well recognized university.
- Candidates who are going to register themselves their age should fall in between 21 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation of 2 years will be provided to reserved category.
- Based on performance in written examination final selection will be done accordingly.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Appointed appellant will get Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800 with Grade Pay Rs.4, 800 every month.
Step to Apply J&K Administrative Service Jobs 2016
- Aspirants who want to fill an application form for this post have to visit its official site first.
- Then, check essential details such as educational qualification, selection process etc.
- if you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling an application form.
- After submitting application fee & other documents such as scanned signature & passport size photograph you will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- You can save it else take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form starts from 22nd June 2016.
- Ending date for submission of application form is 22nd July 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 25th July 2016.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 25th September 2016
- Mains Exam Date: 1st Nov 2016
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
You can bookmark our website by CTRL+D which is shortcut key & for regular updates of JKPSC Recruitment 2016.