JKSSB Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 1184 vacancies of various post, for online application visit @ jkssb.nic.in.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Notification 2016: A very pleasant news for job seekers from Jammu & Kashmir state, service selection board of the state has issued a latest recruitment notification for very large number of vacancies, aspirants from the state who are in search of J&K govt. jobs can apply to it before they stop accepting applications. In total there are 1184 vacancies available for various post, online application process starts from June 6th, 2016 and last date to submit your application form is June 21st, 2016 and final date to pay application fees is June 22nd, 2016 so guys hurry up before opportunity slips from your hand. For online application aspirants have to visit main web portal that is jkssb.nic.in and for more information read this full article.
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board is also mentioned by its short name that is JKSSB, it is an organization of state government of Jammu & Kashmir meant for recruiting candidates for various post of various departments of state government. It is also responsible to conduct various rounds of selection process to select candidates for a job. Authorities of the board will select candidates according to their performance in all conducted rounds of selection process by all fair means and according to rules & regulation of state government.
Recently they have issued a fresh recruitment notification for 1184 vacancies of various post, they have invited application through online mode on their main web portal. Aspirants can also get details of this notification from Employment News paper and all interested and eligible aspirants are requested to apply to it on or before last date of submitting application.
Before applying to it, applicants can check details of eligibility criterion that is age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc and if you find yourself fit to it then apply it soon. For online application, step by step information provided at the end of this article.
JKSSB Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
Name of Post: Various
Total number of vacancies: 1184 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Junior Assistant: 509 vacancies
- Dental Assistant/ Junior Dental Technician: 54 vacancies
- Junior Pharmacist: 46 vacancies
- Junior Nurse: 3 vacancies
- Junior Librarian: 15 vacancies
- Junior Lab Technician: 33 vacancies
- Junior Staff Nurse: 20 vacancies
- Junior Theater Technician: 24 vacancies
- Junior Grade Nurse: 25 vacancies
- Teacher: 39 vacancies
- FMPHW: 101 vacancies
- Junior Physiotherapist: 4 vacancies
- Junior X-ray Technician: 33 vacancies
- Table Boy: 2 vacancies
- Driver: 4 vacancies
- Legal Assistant: 1 vacancy
- Physical Education Teacher: 97 vacancies
- Pharmacist: 3 vacancies
- Junior Stenographer: 5 vacancies
- Horticulture Technician IV: 72 vacancies
- Lab Assistant: 13 vacancies
- Library Assistant: 68 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir state
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Refer Official notification for post wise details
- 350/- paid through any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
Steps for JKSSB Online Application Form 2016
- At first, all you need to do is log on to official site of the organization.
- On that site search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- Now Read details given in the notification very carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form by entering all correct details.
- Submit your application form by clicking on submit button.
- You can download your application form and take a printout of it for reference.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application starts from: June 6th, 2016
- Last date for online application: June 21st, 2016
- Last date to pay fees: June 22nd, 2016
Official website: jkssb.nic.in
If you have any doubts relating to JKSSB Recruitment 2016 then do not hesitate to write us in a comment box provided below and stay connect to this website by bookmarking it with CTRL+D.