JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 notification has been published for recruiting 155 dentist along with online application form available at www.jpsc.gov.in.
Jharkhand PSC dentist vacancies 2016: Aspirants who has completed their B.D.S and looking for government job they golden opportunity is at your doorstep. Jharkhand Commission has released JPSC dentist recruitment for total 155 vacancy, so candidates who are interested can apply through its website www.jpsc.gov.in before 29th February, 2016. Aspirants who wants to apply for this job notification should refer its notification which is available in above-mentioned site before applying online application form.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is also abbreviated as JPSC which was established in year 2000. Their key responsibility lies in recruiting people by conducting various competitive exams. Every year JPSC releases employment news where vacant space is there this year they had released job notification for dentist post with limited number of vacancy i.e. 155. So candidates who really willing to get hired in this post has to work very hard to clear all selection rounds.
This year JPSC has released its employment news Jharkhand public service commission with limited number of vacancies i.e. only 155 empty space. So, candidates who are interested must apply online application form before anyone else takes your position. Aspirant can apply through its official website www.jpsc.gov.in and before applying application form they must refer notification. Students who has completed their B.D.S can apply for this job post.
JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Jharkhand public service commission
Official Web Portal: www.jpsc.gov.in
Job role: Dentist
Name of Post: Dentists
Job Location: Jharkhand
Jharkhand PSC dentist notification 2016
- Aspirant who has completed their B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from recognized university & should be registered with Dental Council of India can apply for this post.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 23 years.
- Maximum age of candidate should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidate according to govt. norms
- Pay Scale of Rs 9300/- to 34,800 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-
- For General Category candidate Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Category candidate Rs. 100/-
- Aspirant will be selected based on their performance in written test and Interview.
- First written exam will be conducted.
- Candidate who clears their written exam will go for next round i.e. personal interview.
Mode of Application: Online
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for application: 10th February, 2016
- Last Date for application: 29th February, 2016
JPSC Dentist Application Form 2016
- Interested candidate may kindly refer to official website jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on Dentist link displayed on home screen.
- Read notification very carefully before applying for application form.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill all details which are mandatory.
- Register your details with login id and password.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photographs and signature.
- Do Payment of application form online.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download application form which is displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it and keep it for future purpose.
You can bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D for all latest updates of JPSC Dentist recruitment 2016 and for more updates such as admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, answer key etc. will be updated here.