Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 105 vacancies of village accountant officers’ posts apply @ mysore-va.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Village Accountant Notification 2017: if you have studied commerce and looking jobs in Mysore than go through this article. Recently Karnataka Revenue Department has issued a fresh notification for 105 vacancies of village accountant officer post; they have invited applications through an online mode on an official web portal. This is the best opportunity in the state for those who are looking for Karnataka govt jobs in the state, an online application process is already started and the last date is 14th January 2017 and for it, applicants have to visit mysore-va.kar.nic.in. After completing an online application process, it’s first selection round that is written test will conduct in February or March 2017 and before applying please read complete details given in this article.
KRD is a short name for Karnataka Revenue Department which works under the state government of Karnataka and its head office is located in Bengaluru. Bengaluru is a capital city of Karnataka state where all major offices of government are located. Main work of this department is to look after land dealings in the state and whenever they require hiring a new staff for its department than they issue a job alert so that people who are interested in government jobs can apply to it on or before a final date.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Revenue Department|
|Name of Post||Village Accountant Officer (VAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||105|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Category wise Vacancies||
Recently, the department has released Kar Village Accountant Officer Vacancies 2017 for 105 vacancies of village accountant officer post which is also known as VAO. Details relating to this recruitment is given below, so guys, first of all, check all details very carefully, so that you can know whether you are eligible for posts or not. At the end of this article, we have explained a complete procedure to apply for Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Recruitment 2017 so check that too.
We recommend our readers to visit our page employment news regularly as you will find details of latest notifications from it. So if you are not eligible for Karnataka Village Accountant Notification 2017, then find out other notifications from this site and apply to one of it according to your eligibility. From total vacancies, the department has divided numbers of posts according to category so for that you can check table given on this page.
Karnataka Village Accountant Notification 2017
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Age relaxation will be given according to rules of state government.
- Aspirants must have passed 12th standard from recognized board of education.
Kar Village Accountant Officer Vacancies 2017
- General and OBC Category: RS. 200/- (Including bank charges)
- SC and ST Category: RS. 100/- (Including bank charges)
- Person with Disability (PwD) category: only bank charges (RS. 30/-)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- 5400/- to RS. 20200/- with additional grade pay of RS. 1900/-.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Recruitment 2017
- Open an official site of the organization in your browser.
- On a home page, find a link to apply for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.
- Click on that link and a notification will appear on your screen.
- After reading all details click on apply button.
- Fill up online application form with correct details.
- Pay an application fees through an online payment mode.
- For reference purpose, keep a copy of your filled application form.
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to submit an application form: 14th January 2017
- Written Examination dates: February or March 2017
Official Website: mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Aspirants who want to ask us any questions relating to Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box provided below. Be a regular visitor of this site to get access to latest updates by bookmarking it with CTRL+D.