Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for Sub Inspector, Constable Post with 5855 vacancies apply online form at ksp.gov.in.
KSP Civil Police Constable Notification 2016: Are you having burning desire to work as an employee in Defence Department? If yes, then probably you would be able to fulfil your dream in upcoming days. Because Karnataka Police Department has invited candidate for post of Constable & Sub Inspector. Total number of vacancies they are having is 5855 you can apply for it before 13th October, 2016. You can get its application form from its site www.ksp.gov.in as mode of registration is online.
Karnataka State Police is abbreviated as KSP which is a law enforcement agency Director General of Police heads the organization. They are having various departments such as Law & order, State Intelligence Wing, Crime and Technical Services Wing, Reserve Police, Mounted Police, Forest Cell and Coastal Security Police. So in order to run their organization smoothly they do need more employees for it.
As organization has bring Rojgar Samachar in huge number of vacant seats they are going to have rush on their official website for registration purpose. Because all candidates are going to have high expectation of getting selected as this type of chances do rarely comes. As mode of application is going to be online so it would be better for all interested aspirant to have a look at its site on regular basis.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Job Role: Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, Sub- Inspector, Wireless, CAR/ DAR & KSRP
Total number of Vacancies: 5855
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Latest Armed Police Vacancies 2016
- In order to be a part of this recruitment process it is necessary that aspirant must have completed their SSLC/ Intermediate (PUC) from any recognized board or institutes.
- For post of Constable Aspirant’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years as on 17th October, 2016.
- For post of Sub Inspector their age group should be in between 21 to 26 years as on 13th October, 2016.
- Written examination followed by Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test will be conducted for Constable Post.
- Whereas for post of Sub Inspector they have to appear for ET & PST, Written examination & Viva- voice.
- General category has to pay 250/- as application fee whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 100/- which should be payable at SBI Mysore or SBI Hyderabad.
- Selected candidate will get attractive salary scale on monthly basis detailed information according to post wise salary structure is given on its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online application form is from 21st September, 2016 & Due date for submission of online application form is 17th October, 2016 for post of Police Constable.
- Starting date for registration process is 19th September, 2016 & last date for it is 13th October, 2016 for post of Sub Inspector.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Online Form 2016
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- Start filling application form, pay application fee after then click on Submit button.
- Take printout of filled form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
For more updates such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, answer key of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 you can visit our site on regular basis.