KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 1180 vacancies of Excise Sub Inspector Post, online application @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017: Good news for all Karnataka job seekers who are looking for government jobs in the state. This time a new recruitment notification is issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission which is more famous with its short name that is KPSC. This organization works under the government of Karnataka and its main duty is to recruit staff for various departments and organizations of the state government. In this latest job, they have released 1180 vacancies of excise sub inspector post and invited applications through an online mode which can be done on its official site that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Online application process is starting on 28th February 2017 and the last date to apply online is 30th March 2017. After the last date, they will not accept any application so apply soon guys.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of an Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||
|Number of vacancies||1180|
|Online application starting date||28th February 2017|
|Online application ending date||30th March 2017|
- Minimum required age limit for all applicants is 21 years and maximum age limit is 26 years but this is only for general and OBC category applicants.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per rules of state government.
- Aspirants who have completed 12th class and Graduation from any recognized institution is eligible to apply for an available post.
- For General and OBC category (Excise Sub Inspector post): RS. 300/-
- For General and OBC category (Excise Guard post): RS. 150/-
- Ex-service man applicants: RS. 25/-
- All other reserved category applicants: NO fees
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Excise Sub Inspector Post: RS. 16000 to RS. 29600
- Excise Guard (Male & Female): RS. 16000 to RS. 21000
Procedure for KPSC Online Application 2017
Open an official site and from find a link to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 above mentioned post. A notification will open on your screen, so read all details given on it and click on apply button. Now fill up an online application form and then click on submit button to complete a registration process. Now we recommend everyone that download and keep a copy of your filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Aspirants who want to ask us doubts regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 are requested that write us in a comment box provided below, anyone from our team will reply back as soon as possible.