Lakshadweep Police Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 85 vacancies of constable post, application form available at www.lakshadweeppolice.nic.in.
Lakshadweep group B Vacancies 2016: Lakshadweep police is has announce latest recruitment notification for 85 vacancies of police constables and sub-inspector posts, it is officially released on main web portal of organization. Job seekers from Lakshadweep who are in search of govt. jobs can apply to this recruitment in between given dates. Online application is already been started and the last date for the same is 3rd March 2016, interested aspirants should apply on or before last date, because any application received after last date will not be accepted by authorities, and you can miss this opportunity. Read this full article to know all necessary details relating to this recruitment and apply soon to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity given by the organization.
Lakshadweep police is a law enforcement agency for the Union Territory of Lakshadweep in India, it works under direct control of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of India. It is headed by Director General of Police known by its short name (DGP). Main duty of this department is to maintain law & order situation, to protect people as well as tourist.
Lakshadweep Police Recruitment 2016
There are many people working in this department, to give better service and to maintain safe as well as secure environment, whenever need arise to recruit staff for vacant posts, they issues recruitment notification. Currently they have issued a new recruitment notification for 85 post of constable and sub-inspector. Candidates who are interested in working in police department, can apply to this recruitment notification on or before last date of submitting application. Read further to go through all important details relating to this notification.
We suggest readers to check eligibility criterion, like required educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc. and if you are eligible for the post than apply on given dates. To apply for sub-inspector post, applicant should have passed graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized University and for constable post, applicants should pass 12th standard from any recognized board or institution. The minimum age requirement to apply is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years, to get selected candidates have to qualify in three rounds of selection process, first is written examination, another is physical standard test and last is medical standard test. They will select best performing candidate in all three rounds for a job, so we suggest that, those who are willing to apply should apply soon and start preparing for exams, to increase your chances to get selected.
For more details check below, we have given all details point wise, and at the end of this article we have shown steps to apply to this recruitment notification from official website of organization.
Lakshadweep group B Notification 2016
Name of Organization: Lakshadweep Police Department
Official website: www.lakshadweeppolice.nic.in
Name of post: Constable and Sub-Inspector
Total Number of Vacancies: 85 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Sub-Inspector: 3 vacancies
- Constable: 78 vacancies
- MSE (Technical): 4 vacancies
Job Category: government job
Job Location: Lakshadweep
- Candidates who wants to apply for constable post they should have passed 12th standard or HSC from any recognized board or institution.
- Candidates who wants to apply for Sub-Inspector post they should have graduation degree from any recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates who wants to apply for MSE (Technical) they should have passed 10th standard or SSC from any recognized board or institution.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st January 2016
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules and regulations
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standard Test
Steps to apply for Lakshadweep police constable application form 2016:
- Visit official website of organization lakshadweeppolice.nic.in
- Search recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Read advertisement carefully and click on apply online button.
- Download application form to apply
- Fill up application form with correct details
- Send filled application form along with copy of required documents to below given address.
- Indian Reserve Battalion, U. T. of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti- 682 555
Important dates to remember:
- Last date of submitting application form: 3rd March 2016
For any queries relating to above Lakshadweep Police Recruitment 2016 article, feel free to write us in a comment box given below, we will revert back as soon as possible. Bookmark this website with CTRL+D visit us regularly, to get latest updates of government notification.