Latest Current Affairs 2017, Current Affairs January 2016 Quiz to prepare for government exams available here, so take help of this & score good marks.
Today Current Affairs 2017 Quiz: There are numbers of recruitment notifications issued every day by states and central government of India, every notification issued by them contain written examination to select candidates for a job. Apart from various topics in syllabus there is one common topic that is current affairs. Current Affairs is nothing but the latest news which are updates on daily newspaper. It may be of national, international or just a state news. There are many questions asked in examination relating to current affairs so it is utmost necessary that you should read it as a part of preparation. If you want to know all latest news then read this article till the end and keep visiting us for latest buzz.
Many of the candidates do not know from where would they find Latest Current Affairs 2017, but if you are a regular reader of new paper then you will find everything from there. This time we have come with latest article, this article is written to give our readers latest news of every day. So they do not have to read newspaper everyday just visit us and read it. It is very necessary to read current affair news regularly if you have applied to any government recruitment advertisement. Each and every examination conducted for recruitment purpose by a government, there will be some questioned asked from current affairs, so if you want to score good marks in it then you must read it. Below we have given important current affairs news of this month.
Latest Current Affairs 2017
Current Affairs January 25th, 2017
- Nita Ambani is the 1st South Asian women to be honoured by New York MET for philanthropy.
- Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi reached India for a three-day tour and he will be a guest of honour for Republic day celebrations on 26th January 2017.
- S. Dhoni, P.V. Sindhu is shortlisted for Padma Bhushan awards this year.
- Heavy snowfall in Jammu & Kashmir, weather forecasters says that mild winter will stay in the country.
- Yesterday newly elected United States President Donald Trump has talked with Indian Prime Minister Modi on a phone call for the first time.
- Financial budget of the country for the year 2017-18 will be announced on February 1st, 2017 by finance minister of India in the parliament.
- Governor of Meghalaya V Shanmuganathan quits from his post due to sexual harassment charges.
- PM of the United Kingdom Theresa May had said that UK and US has an opportunity to lead together again.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 Janaury 7th,
- Yesterday one of finest actor of India Cinema Mr. Om Puri died due to severe heart attack.
- Since note ban, hawala trading business is down by 50%.
- Recently poll conducted in Pakistan which shows nearly 68% of population are in favor to start talks with India.
- Bhartiya Janta Party is very confident for upcoming state elections in five state.
- Due to heavy snowfall, roads, rail and air services have been jammed in Kashmir valley.
- Government has hiked diving license price from RS. 40 to RS. 200.
- Daughter of newly elected United States president Ivanka Trump is going to be a neighbor of ex-president Barak Obama.
- India’s per capita income to cross RS. 1 lakhs in a financial year 2017.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 (02 January)
- Home loan to become cheapest in 6 years as SBI which is stated as New Year gift.
- ‘No Computer Is Safe’ Says Donald Trump Of Cybersecurity.
- Mulayam Singh postpones January 5 national convention of Samajwadi Party.
- RBI refuses to share data on notes released.
- Muslim minor can legally wed, but can’t sign agreement (High Court).
Latest Current Affairs 2017 (01 January)
- Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav has expelled son Akhilesh & Cousin Ramgopal Yadav from party for 6 years.
- PM Modi has launched Bhim application for money transfer, to promote cash less drive.
- Pop icon George Michael was died on Christmas day due to heart attack.
- Disney wins copyright suits in China; court has also ordered Chinese side to pay $ 194,600 to Disney.
- India and Singapore has amended the tax treaty on Friday.
- IDBI bank has cut benchmark rates by 60bps on last working day of this year.
- India Tourism Development Corporation has debut on Indian Stock exchange at RS. 229.
- 2016 was the year of unprecedented events that proved pandits repeatedly wrong.
Latest Current Affairs December 30th, 2016
- Apple is planning to manufacture iphones in Bengaluru city of Karnataka state.
- Indian Government has decided to give free LPG lines to 1.5CR. Poor homes under Ujjawala Yojna.
- Due to demonetization, maximum cash deposits in Jan Dhan A/Cs are made in West Bengal and Karnataka state.
- Now Medical students have to pass National Exit Test for Degree education.
- Today is the last day to deposit old currency notes in banks.
- New York has allowed Sikh police men to wear turbans and grow beard.
- France has raised terror tax to support victims of it.
- Philippines president has said that US envoys are spies.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 29, 2016
- PM Modi to Address the Nation At 7.30 On 31st Decemeber 2016
- Delhi Government to Bump up Teacher Training, Create More Jobs
- Bengaluru Scientist Converting Oman’s Black Water into White
- Russia, China and Pakistan for Flexible ties with Taliban, India Ignored
- China Operationalises One of World’s Longest bullet train line
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 15th, 2016
- Newly elected president Donald Trump has appointed Pepsico’s Indra Nooyi and Uber’s Kalanick to a strategic & Policy forum.
- Gujarat-born UK activist was on power women list of BBC’s most influential women of past 70 years.
- Legion hackers who have hacked mail accounts of Politian and a political party in India have claimed that they have leaked mails of 74000 CAs in the country.
- HRD minister Smiriti Irani has launched a drive to turn most of the campuses cashless, starting from IIT’s in a just one week.
- President of India has said that provide jobs to youths to avoid unrest in the country.
- Online retail giant Amazon has done first drone delivery in the United Kingdom.
- Investment platform Emerald has lead $ 35 million round in Amagi Media labs; Wipro’s Azim Premji has also joined the lead.
- Wholesale inflation is down to 3.1% due to decrease in vegetable prices.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 14th, 2016
- India’s Agni Missile is finally ready to test after 2 years, it has a very long range, it can reach China easily.
- Gujarat will doubled medical seats in state colleges by the year 2022.
- Nearly 12.4 Lakhs Cr. worth of old currency notes were deposited in banks till date.
- Russian President Putin’s friend and Exxon’s CEO was named Secretary of State by newly elected president Donald Trump.
- Due to shortage of cash, retail inflation was recorded at 2 years low in the month of November.
- Coal India’s Q2 net profit was down by 77% it has registered RS. 600 Cr. net profits.
- Automobile companies have announced that they will increase prices of their products by January 2017.
- India’s test cricket team Captain, Virat Kohli is now world’s number 2 test cricket batsman.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 13th, 2016
- To increase safety soon India will switch to 4 digit flight numbers to overcome confusion.
- Cyclone ‘Vardah’ hits Chennai on Monday; its recorded high speed is 200kms/hour.
- From January 2017, CBSE will collect fees cashless, as a board has ordered to all affiliated schools in the country.
- According to a recent survey, vacations play an important role in creating work-life balance.
- Bill English become the 39th Prime Minister of New Zealand, he was elected on Monday.
- China’s richest man Wang Jianlin a founder of Dalian Wanda Group Co. is finding a successor after his son denies to take charge of his wealth.
- IT firms of India are looking forward to get $ 116 billion worth of contracts in the year 2017.
- On Monday Sensex was down by 232 points due to a decrease in factory output and oil surge.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 12th, 2016
- The government is planning that industrial workers will get cashless payment soon.
- On Sunday, Paolo Gentiloni was named a new Prime Minister of Italy; he was a foreign Minister of the country.
- Recently Bureau of Civic Aviation Security has said that Aircraft carrying human organs for transplant will be given priority to fly.
- Central Government has ensured that all household will get electricity by the year 2019.
- Church collapsed in Nigeria which has claimed 160 lives of people.
- A former Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Guterres will swear as United Nations Secretary General on Monday.
- Switzerland has unveiled world’s longest tunnel on Sunday.
- Bank of Baroda is in talks with Central bank to buy its Home Finance Company.
Current Affairs December 10th 2016
- Small shareholders of TATA companies have taken Ratan Tata to Bombay High Court to repay the damages they have suffered in recent Mistry’s removal as Chairman.
- In the month of October 2016, industrial output was down by 1.9%.
- On Friday, Rajasthan High Court has scrapped Rajasthan Special Backward Classes Reservation act 2015, which was provisioned for 5% reservation to five communities.
- Despite government assurance, new currency notes of RS. 500 are in short supply.
- China has launched new cruise ship in the South China Sea.
- In a recent survey, US presidential poll was most talked on Facebook in the year 2016.
- SBI has sold stake worth RS. 1794 Cr. of SBI Life Insurance Company.
- Digital payment was up by 300% due to demonetization of old currency notes.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 December 9th, 2016
- World’s biggest Cricket stadium to be built in Motera, Ahmedabad by L&T’s construction company.
- Mumbai’s international airport and CST station names have been changed, now it is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus.
- After note ban, foreign tourists have held their Indian trips till situation gets normal.
- Automobile sale was hit the highest due to demonetization of old currency notes.
- On Thursday, Government of India has waived off import duty on wheat due to doubts that production will not be up to expectations.
- World Bank has cancelled $ 100 million loan to Pakistan which was sanctioned for Natural gas efficiency project.
- PayTM founder has raised RS 325 Cr. by selling 1% stake of the company.
- On Thursday Indian share markets have done a comeback, Sensex raise by 457 points and Nifty crosses 8200 mark.
Current Affairs December 8th, 2016
- Recently Election Commission has stated that there are 1900 political parties in the country from 400 have never fought election.
- Enforcement Directorate has given notice to Air Asia CFO for violating foreign exchange.
- On winning the United States Presidential election Donald Trump was named Times Person of the year for 2016.
- On Wednesday Indonesia was hit by 6.5 magnitude earth quack which kills 97 people as of now.
- 48 people were killed in Pakistan Airline Plane Crash on Wednesday.
- From next fiscal year loans will be cheaper as RBI has eases CRR norms.
- KKR & Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board have bided together nearly $ 5 billion to get controlling stake in Bharti Infratel.
- Rupee is now at 3 weeks high was up by 27p on Wednesday closes at RS. 67.63/$.
Current Affairs December 7th, 2016
- Justice Jagdish Sigh Khehar will become first Sikh Chief Justice of India, he will swear in on January 4th, 2017.
- Yes Bank has made a tie up with Ola to provide mobile ATM’s in 10 major cities.
- Terror related cases in Jammu & Kashmir is at 4 years high, says report.
- Maharashtra government is all set to launch its own e-wallet to push PM Modi’s cashless initiative.
- Angela Markel a German Chancellor said that she want to ban full face burqa.
- Paris has banned nearly half of city’s cars to curb air pollution.
- RBI has eases norms for transactions less than RS. 2000, soon there will be no OTP for it.
- According to Times Jobs survey, hiring activity rises by 10% in November and travel & hospitality business are in led.
Current Affairs December 6th, 2016
- Tamilnadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa passes away yesterday due to cardiac arrest, she was in hospital past 75 days.
- People of Tamilnadu state were in tears due to death of their beloved leader.
- Foreign Minister of India, Mrs Sushma Swaraj will undergo kidney transplant surgery next week.
- Due to note ban, PMI is at 3 years low, it was dropped to 46.7 in the month of November from 54.5.
- Supreme Court has said that government cannot tax income from renting a palace.
- US Defence Secretary said on Monday that India-US defence ties are closest ever after.
- Indian Shrinidhi Shetty becomes Miss Supranational 2016 and a boy from Jaipur Jitesh Thakur become 2nd runner-up in Mr Supranational 2016 in Poland.
- The government tells in a Rajya Sabha that nearly 37% of country’s land is degraded.
Current Affairs November 28th, 2016
- Indian Railway has included transgender options in their reservation & cancellation forms.
- Election Commission wants transparency in financial activities of political parties.
- Indian government has increased efforts to trace Indian’s Swiss accounts information’s.
- Doctors in Bengaluru said that near about 30% to 60& patients of lung cancer in city are non-smokers.
- Virtual autopsies done in AIIMS Delhi, it is for the first time in Asia continent.
- India was ranked 9th in a race of supercomputers, it’s about fastest growing of use of computers in scientific research.
- Cuba’s loved president Fidel Castro was died on Saturday.
- In just 2 days Airtel’s payment banks has opened 10000 new accounts.
Current Affairs November 26th, 2016
- Tata Steel too sacks Cyrus Mistry from Chairman’s posts and O P Bhat will take the charge as chairman from Friday.
- On Friday PM Modi announced that waters of the Sutlej, the Beas, and the Ravi rivers is belongs to India and he further added that even Pakistan is not using it and it goes in the sea.
- Government will distribute contraceptive injections, in a first phase it will be given to medical colleges & district hospitals.
- Supreme Court has imposed ban on firing crackers in National Capital Region to curb pollution.
- China has deployed Navy ships at Gwadar port in Pakistan, officials said.
- Adani Group is planning to build two solar plants in Australia at a value of $ 300 million.
- Rupee fall again on Friday, exporters sees short term profit.
- Sensex gained 456 points on Friday, it was registered 1.8%.