LIC Recruitment 2016 notification released for Insurance Advisor Post having 1100 vacancies apply online application form at licindia.in.
LIC Insurance Advisor Notification 2016: Life Insurance Corporation of India has bring good news for all job fighters on this article. Vacancies is created in posts such as Insurance Advisor & Agent if you are interested then apply for it. Application form is available on www.licindia.in & due date for it is 31st August, 2016. You can check its official website to get updates so that you don’t miss out any single opportunity. Click on recruitment link to fill the registration form available on its portal.
Life Insurance Corporation of India known as LIC in short form its headquarter is in Mumbai. It was established on 1st September, 1956 which is state owned insurance investment company. They provide financial services spreaded across the country so they do need more employees. Currently announcement is done for Insurance Advisor & Agent posts for Maharashtra based location. Total number of vacancies is 1100 which is in huge number.
LIC Agent Recruitment 2016: Candidates who were looking for latest central govt. jobs will be happy after referring to this article as this is one of golden chance. Certain eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order take part in mentioned job notification. Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, etc. mentioned in official notification. Make sure that you apply for mentioned recruitment process before its due date else it will be not valid.
LIC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
Job Role: Insurance Advisor & Agent
Total number of Vacancies: 1100
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Central Government Job
- Aspirants who are willing to take part in recruitment process should have completed their 10th/ 12th class from recognized board/ institution.
- Freshers as well as experienced candidate can apply for this job post.
- Appellant’s age should not be less than 18 years & not more than 35 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category according to central government rules & regulations.
- Final selection of candidate will be done based on overall performance in personal interview round.
- To get category wise details related to application fee refer to its official notification.
- Once selection will be done then they will get Rs. 4860 to Rs. 20, 200/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Advertisement Release Date 1 August, 2016
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Form 3rd August, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form is 31st August, 2016.
Steps to Apply for LIC Maharojgar Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit organization’s official website.
- Search for latest recruitment posted by them & click on relevant link of it.
- Refer to its notification first.
- If you fit well into details mentioned then start filling application form carefully.
- Pay application fee according to which category you fall into.
- Submit it & download it, keep along with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
To get more details about LIC Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. then stay tuned to our website for all latest updates. If having any query then kindly post it via below given comment box you will get reply at its earliest possible time.