Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed for Senior Resident post get application form from lnh.delhigovt.nic.in with 550 vacancies.
LNH Senior Resident Notification 2016: Lok Nayak Hospital, Government of Delhi has announced Rojgar Samachar for Senior Resident post on a regular basis. Those who finds this job notification interesting can apply for it on or before 3rd October, 2016. Interested candidates are advised to visit its site www.lnh.delhigovt.nic.in to acquire their application form as total number of vacancies is for 550.
We are going to give brief idea about Lok Nayak Hospital which is one of the oldest hospital set up in Central Jail Complex. It was named for the bulwark of British Viceregality- Lord Irwin so it LNH was commissioned as Irwin Hospital. In year 1977 it was changed into LNJP Hospital, Lok Nayak Hospital was christened in 1989 from Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital. They do release job notification based on employment crises raised in their department.
They are having various departments such as A&E, Anatomy, Anaesthesia, Bio-Chemistry, Blood Bank, Burn & Plastic Surgery, Community Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Cardiology, CTVS, Dialysis, Dental, Dermatology/ Skin and VD, Endocrinology, ENT, Forensic Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Medicine, Microbiology, Neurosurgery etc. For current job notification mode of application form is offline so make sure that you follow accordingly.
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Lok Nayak Hospital (LNH)
Job Role: Senior Resident
Total number of Vacancies: 550
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Government Job
- Aspirants who have completed their MBBS degree with PG Degree DNB/ Diploma or Speciality from well recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply for it.
- Minimum age limit of candidate should be according to government norms.
- Upper age limit for General category is 40 years, for ST/SC category it will be 45 years & for OBC category it should be 43 years.
- Final selection of appellant will be done based on their performance in personal interview round itself.
- General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- through SBI in favour “M.D Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi”.
- SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Appointed aspirant will get attractive pay scale according to rules of Lok Nayak Hospital.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Availability of application form from its official website is 19th September, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 3rd October, 2016.
- “Chamber of Addl.M.S. (Admn) of Lok Nayak Hospital”
Steps to Apply for Lok Nayak Hospital SR Application Form 2016
- Those aspirants who are seeking for employment refer to above mentioned official link.
- From home page you would be able to click on Delhi Lok Nayak Hospital Vacancies 2016
recruitment notification posted by organization.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill entire form very precisely.
- Pay application fee if you fall into General or OBC category.
- Take it along with you while appearing for personal interview round.
Official Website: www.lnh.delhigovt.nic.in
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for latest updates related to Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2016. Don’t worry you are at right place for it so now without any tension stay tuned to our site.