Medical Jobs 2017 & Health Care Jobs, Candidates who are looking for medical jobs will get very good exposure as there are 8409 vacancies available.
Jobs in Health Care: If you are looking for a job in government sector as well as in private sector then you have visited at the right place for your career. There are various Medical Jobs 2017 available in both sector so you will get full details about vacancies in this page. Aspirants who have earned a degree in a medical field, they always have very bright future as they get a lot of opportunities from a government as well as private sector, but their job is very challenging. Candidates need to look up for all latest notification which is released by government agencies for medical departments. Applicants always give their first preference to get select in govt. sector. Students visiting this page are requested to select job according to a department.
Medical Jobs by category:
- Medical jobs in government
- Medical Jobs in defence
- Medical Jobs in Railway
- Freshers jobs in Medical
- Free Job Alert for Medical
After completion of their MBBS, candidates start getting apply for a government as well as private sector and students who prefer to go for higher studies they start their preparation for the entrance exam and admission. Medical students get hired from their written exam related to the medical subject and then personal interview while facing personal interview they have to remain very confident and attentive. Organization selects a candidate based on their merit list of written exam.
Before applying applicants are requested to refer notification so that any chaos is not created while applying for a post. You will get all details regarding notification from an official website. For other latest jobs kindly refer this page in a daily manner so you don’t miss any opportunity. Job seekers have a very good opportunity in this post so grab this chance and become self-independent. After applying aspirants must start preparation for their written exam.
Medical is very respected field as well as very tough to study, but finding a suitable job in that particular field is now easy for you because we have written this article for all medical students who are looking for government jobs. We are updating this article on a regular basis with all new notifications issue in the country from any state or central government.
Medical Jobs 2017
|Name||Post Number||Post Name||Due Date|
|MOHFW||372||Staff Nurse||update soon|
|UPPSC||3838||Staff Nurse||Update soon|
|MOHFW Rajasthan||1200||various||Update soon|
Medical Govt/Private Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to make their future bright in medical field can go into many different fields in medical such as Optometrists, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician, Sanitary Inspector, Nursing and various other Medical Jobs 2017 etc. these are some of the fields of medical based on candidate’s personal interest and their ability they can choose in which field they want to make their future bright. There are various government and private agencies which offer jobs to doctors in the medical department.
Name of the Post in Medical Sector:
Below given are some of the posts in Medical sector. Candidates can apply according to their choice and ability:
- Medical Officer – This post includes the role of super visioning of medical staff.
- Staff Nurse – Staff Nurse Job profile includes to taking care of patients, assistance in administration, preparation for medical procedure etc.
- Pharmacist – Pharmacist’s main task is to provide medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Lab Technician – Working under the supervision of clinical lab technologies, lab technicians work with different specimens of blood and tissue samples.
- Public Health Nurse – Job role is to identify and treat patients for health problems affecting, inspect workplaces for safety risks.
- Dental Technician – Dental Technician creates models of patient’s mouth from physical and sometimes computerized molds.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – They have to gather patient’s information to complete diagnosis. Ophthalmic assistants perform a variety of supportive tasks in an ophthalmologist’s office.
- Assistant Radiographer – Giving information to patients about their treatments, reporting any faults with equipment.
- Health Worker – Administering basic preventive treatments, advising client’s issue related to health improvements such as diet or exercise.
- Junior Scientific Assistant – Carrying out analytical work, submission of analytical work, assisting in procurement, maintenance and keeping up equipment pertaining to project work.
- Applicants must have MBBS/ BDS/ M.D. / B.U.M.S / B.A.M.S/ Post Graduation/ B.Sc. Medical/ Diploma from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in rounds defined by an organization.
- To check skills of applicants they may take written test.
State Wise Medical Jobs 2017:
- Medical Jobs in Gujarat
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Mumbai
- Medical Jobs in Chennai
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Maharashtra
- Medical Jobs in Kerala
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Kolkata
- Medical Jobs in Pune
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Haryana
- Medical Jobs in Lucknow
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Karnataka
- Medical Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Himachal Pradesh
- Medical Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Delhi
- Medical Jobs in Hyderabad
- Medical Jobs 2017 in Rajasthan
For more updates for Medical Jobs 2017 stay updated to this site. We will be updating all the latest buzz here regarding govt. sector and private sector jobs. You can bookmark this website so you don’t miss out to visit our website.