Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Sub Divisional Officer Group C Vacancies via mod.nic.in get application form.
Ministry of Defence Notification 2017: Good news! Good new! Is here for candidates who are having strong desire to work in Defence Department. As ministry of defence department has invited aspirants for Group C Vacancies of Sub Divisional Officer Grade II. Interested appellants may go through its eligibility criteria through its posted official notification on www.mod.nic.in. Last date for accepting application form is 15th November, 2016 after then no registration will be accepted.
It is not everyone’s cup of tea to get clear all selection rounds of Defence Department applicants has to go through various phases. Those who will score marks according to expectation of organization will be hired rest of them has to wait for its next notification. They ahve defined some rules & regulations which every employee has to follow those aspirant who doesn’t obey it strict actions are taken upon them.
Before you make yourself engaged into this current recruitment process have a look at its official notification because detailed description about it is given there. Mode of application form is offline so all registered aspirants has to submit their filled application form to below mentioned postal address. For other job notification you can always visit our site & can apply based on your area of interest.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Role||Sub Divisional Officer Grade II|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
Ministry of Defence Group-C Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should at least possess education up to Diploma/ Matriculation or equivalent from well recognized university or institution.
- They should have certificate of a registered/ recognized Institute in Surveying/ Draftsman ship (Civil) of not less than 2 years.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category by 5 years of SC category, 3 years of OBC & 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Applicants have to appear for Written Exam based on marks scored in it final selection will be done.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- as examination fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Principal Director Defence Estates Central Command, Lucknow Cantt” payable at State Bank of India, Defence Banking Branch, Sadar Lucknow.
- Kindly refer its official notification to get details about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of application form 15th November, 2016.
- Last date for Far Flung Areas is 30th November, 2016.
- Principal Director Defence Estates,
Min of Defence Central Command 17,
Cariappa Road Lucknow Cantt-226002 (UP)
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment Apply Online 2017:
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- Download application form if you fit well into all eligibility criteria.
- Start filling application form manually & then post it to above mentioned postal address.
- Don’t forget to attach all important documents which are mentioned on its official notification.
Official Website: www.mod.nic.in
Kindly bookmark our site for regular updates of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017.