MP Vyapam TET Application Form 2016 has been published on vyapam.nic.in along with exam dates register yourself through cited URL.
MP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2016-17: Government of Madhya Pradesh has come up with Teacher Eligibility Test notification of this year on its official website www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidate who are having keen interest to make their career ahead in teaching field should not miss this chance & should register themselves for it. Before registering yourself make sure that you fulfill all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale etc.
Teacher Eligibility Test is known as TET in short form & it is an very important exam for all those aspirant who want to move ahead their career in teaching field have to clear this exam. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has released this year’s notification for it soon further details will be posted on its official link which is mentioned above. It is kind of entrance exam to get Teachers job so it is mandatory to appear for this test.
Madhya Pradesh TET Exam Dates 2016: Examination will consist of two papers one will be Paper 1 which will be for class 1 to 5 & Paper 2 will be of class 6 to 8. Once aspirant clears this exam then they will be eligible to appear for job in government as well as private sector in teaching field. From sources it has come to know that probably in month of August or September month test will be conducted. Registration date will be updated soon in coming days so kindly have a look at its site on regular basis.
MP Vyapam TET Application Form 2016
Name of Organization: Government of Madhya Pradesh
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job Category: Government or Private Sector
- Interested aspirant should have completed their B.El.Ed Bachelor of Elementary Education or 2 year of Diploma in Education Special.
- Aspirant should have completed their BA or B.Sc. with at least 50% of marks.
- For paper 1 educational qualification of candidate should be at least Bachelor’s Degree.
- For paper 2 aspirant should have completed their post graduate degree.
- Minimum age limit of candidate should be 18 years & their maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
Syllabus for Exam:
- For language 1 & language 2 aspirant should select their language according to their comfort.
- It will consist of unseen passages, comprehension, grammar, vocabulary testing questions etc.
- Child pedagogy & Development: Concept of development of children & their behavior in social and personal environment.
- Elective subjects I & II.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of online application form: Going to update very soon
- Last date for registration: Going to update very soon
- MP tet exam date 2016: Going to update soon
Steps to apply for MP TET Online Application Form 2016
- First of all refer to its MP tet official website.
- Search for link of MPTET 2016 notification from home page.
- Click on it & then start filling online form.
- Upload all necessary documents which are mentioned.
- Pay application fee according to which category you belong to.
- After completing above mentioned procedure click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of filled application form for future purpose.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
It would be good if you will share feedback to us regarding this article MP Vyapam TET Application Form 2016, MPTET syllabus we would also like to hear from you so what are you waiting for it hurry up and share your views/ thoughts via below given comment box.