MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed for STI post with 181 vacancies apply online application form at mpsc.gov.in site.
Maharashtra PSC STI Prelims Notification 2016: Good news! Good news! Is here for all job fighters who are looking for latest government jobs 2016. It is advisable to all job seekers to have a look at entire article to get article to gather detailed information about it. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has come up with Rojgar Samachar in Sales Tax Inspector post with 181 empty seats. Last date for registration process is 23rd Nov, 2016 through www.mpsc.gov.in.
Let’s quick overview about Maharashtra Public Service Commission abbreviated as MPSC in short form. It was formed through constitutional act of Article 315 working under state government of Maharashtra. Their main objective is to hire candidate according to need raised in their organization. Every year they do release job notification as currently they have posted job notification for Sales Inspector, Assistant Sector Officer Etc.
Before you make yourself engaged into current recruitment process make sure that you have referred to its official notification posted by them. Details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. information will be listed out there. Mode of application form is online so interested appellants are requested to make themselves registered before its due date.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Sales Inspector, Assistant Sector Officer Etc.
Total number of Vacancies: 181
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Vacancies 2016
- Interested aspirant should possess Graduation or its equivalent from well recognized university.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of appellant should not be more than 38 years.
- Reserved category aspirant will get age relaxation based on government norms.
- Final selection of aspirant will be done based on their performance in Prelims, Mains & Interview round.
- General category aspirant has to pay 373/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay 273/-
- Appointed aspirant will get 9, 300 to Rs. 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4300/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will start from 3rd November, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 23rd November, 2016.
Steps to Apply for MPSC Sales Tax Online Form 2016:
- Desirable aspirants are advised to have a look at its official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Then from its home page search out for latest recruitment link posted by them.
- Click on it & then refer to entire official notification uploaded by them containing all details related to eligibility criteria.
- If you fit well into all criteria then kindly start filling application form.
- Also upload all necessary documents which are mentioned on its site.
- After completing above mentioned procedure click on Submit button.
- It would be good to take hard copy of it for future use.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
For more details such as admit card, exam syllabus, answer key, result etc. related to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 log on to our site on regular basis. You can also bookmark our site by CTRL+D shortcut key.