NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 notification is declared for 115 vacancies of Manager Post, for online application visit @ nabard.org.
NABARD Grade A Officer Vacancies 2016: Candidates who are reading Employment News this week, will get to know that national organization NABARD has issued a latest recruitment for 115 vacancies of group A & B manager post, candidates who are eligible to it can apply online through official website of the organization. Online application starts from March 23rd, 2016 and last date to apply for it is April 13th, 2016 so guys if you are in search of upcoming govt jobs then apply to it. For online application, one has to visit main web portal of an organization that is nabard.org to know all necessary details relating to this recruitment read this article to the fullest.
NABARD means National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, it is an apex development bank in India, with head office in Mumbai city knows as the financial capital of India. It has branches in many cities across India. It is a central government organization formed on July 12th, 1982 by the Reserve Bank of India. The main role of the bank is to provide investment and prediction credit for the development of rural areas and to promote agriculture in India.
Organization has given employment to many people in India, recently they have issued a fresh recruitment notification for 115 vacancies of group A & B manager post, this recruitment falls in the category of Graduate jobs, so anyone who is eligible to post can apply it in between March 23rd, 2016 and April 13th, 2016 on official web portal of organization.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Name of post: Manager & Assistant Manager
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy details:
- Group A Assistant Manager: 100 vacancies
- OBC: 27 vacancies
- UR: 50 vacancies
- ST: 08 vacancies
- SC: 15 vacancies
- Group B Manager Post: 15 vacancies
- OBC: 04 vacancies
- ST: 1 vacancy
- SC: 2 vacancies
- UR: 8 vacancies
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Bachelor degree in any discipline of Agriculture with minimum 50% marks for Assistant manager post and minimum 60% marks for manager post.
- Prelim Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Age criterion for this recruitment is 21 years to 30 years and required educational qualification is graduation degree in any discipline of Agriculture with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or institution. There are three rounds for a selection procedure, they are a prelim exam, the main exam, and final round is personal interview round, to get selected for job aspirants have to clear all three rounds with their great performance. There is an assumption of receiving a very large number of the application so everyone has to give 100% in each and every round of selection process to get a job. Below we have shown steps for online application through organization’s main web portal, so check and apply it as soon as possible.
Steps for NABARD online application form 2016
- First of all visit the official website of the organization or click on below given a link.
- Search for relevant recruitment notification and click on it.
- Read the complete notification and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of filled application for your reference.
Important Date to Remember:
- Online Registration starts from: March 23rd, 2016
- Last date for online registration: April 13th, 2016
- Prelim Examination date: May 8th, 2016
- Main Examination date: June 5th, 2016
Official website: www.nabard.org
If you have queries relating to NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 article write us below and bookmark this website with CTRL+D for more updates.