North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016-17 notification published for Fitter post having 133 vacancies fill application form @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
NER Apprentice Notification 2016-17: North Eastern Railway has bring most exciting news for all job seekers who are unemployed as latest employment news is released by them. They have announced North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17 for various posts such as Fitter, Carpenter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist & various others. Total number of vacancies is on limited scale i.e. 133 so those who are interested should get their application form through ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016-17
Railways is heart of India because it is one of the most affordable transportation service which each & every category of people can afford. Entire Railway is divided into various zones, districts etc. in order to have smooth functioning. Here we are going to discuss it about North Eastern Railway which was restructured in year 1980’s. Their headquarter is located in Gorakhpur consisting of Lucknow & Varanasi divisions.
Candidates who were exploring for latest Railway jobs will be very happy after coming across through this job notification. As limited number of seats is available still those who will give their best performance in selection round will be selected. Before making yourself engaged into it have a look at its official notification where all eligibility criteria is mentioned such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection round etc.
Name of Organization: North Eastern Railway
Job Role: Fitter, Carpenter, Welder, Electrician, Painter, Machinist
Total number of Vacancies: 133
Post wise Vacancies:
- Fitter :- 46
- Welder (Gas & Electric) :- 21
- Electrician :- 03
- Carpenter :- 30
- Painter (General) :- 28
- Machinist :- 05
Job Location: North Eastern Region
Job Category: Govt. Job
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17
- Aspirants who have completed their 10th class from well recognized board can be a part of this recruitment process.
- Interested candidate should make sure that they fall into age group of 15 years to 24 years only then their application form will be accepted from organization.
- Those aspirant who has make themselves registered into current recruitment process has to appear for Interview based on it their final selection will be done.
- General category candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee whereas for reserved category they are exempted from it.
- Selected candidate will get attractive salary scale based on organization rules & regulations.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of application form is 30th November, 2016.
Office of the main factory manager / personnel Mechanical Factory/North Eastern Railway/ Gorakhpur, Pin code 273012
Steps to Apply for NER Apprentice Application Form 2016-17
- Those aspirants who are seeking for employment refer to above mentioned official link.
- From home page you would be able to click on latest recruitment notification posted by organization.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill entire form very precisely.
- Pay application fee if you fall into General or OBC category.
- Take it along with you while appearing for personal interview round.
Official Website: ner.indianrailways.gov.in
All latest updates of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016-17 will be posted here so make sure that you refer to our website on regular basis.