NTPC ET Recruitment 2016 has been released for 96 vacancies in Executive Trainee and Assistant Chemist Trainees to apply online at www.ntpccareers.net.
NTPC Trainee Jobs Notification 2016: NTPC has recently released new recruitment notification for Executive Trainee and Assistant Chemist Trainees post having very limited number of vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through its official website i.e. www.ntpccareers.net but before applying online they are requested to read NTPC Trainee Jobs Notification 2016 very carefully because eligibility criteria changes according to job profile. For more details regarding criteria and details read full article.
National Thermal Power Corporation is also known as NTPC is Indian Central Public Sector. It was established in year 1975 and headquarter is located in New Delhi, main business of company is to generate and distribute electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. It has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. It providing services Electricity Generation and Distribution, Natural Gas Exploration, Production, transportation, and distribution.
NTPC ET Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation
Official website: www.ntpccareers.net
No. of vacancies: 96
Job post: Trainee
Job type: Government job
Job location: India
Recently NTPC has released job notification for Executive Trainee and Assistant Chemist Trainees job profile as very limited number of vacancies is available having only 96 empty space so interested candidate should start applying in their desired post before space gets full. This can be a life turning decision if you get selected in this then aspirants will be enjoying all the government benefits which govt. are providing to all employees with high salary package.
NTPC Executive Trainee Vacancies 2016:
Application Mode: Online
- Applicants falling under General/OBC category has to pay Rs. 150 which is nonrefundable through State Bank of India in specially opened account at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from registration fee.
- Executive Trainee (HR & Finance) – 71 posts
- Assistant Chemist Trainees – 25 posts
- Applicants must have B.E/ B.Tech degree from recognized university/board.
- Master Degree will be plus point.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 18.
- Maximum age of candidate should be 29 years.
- Candidate will be selected based on their performance in written test as well as interview.
- Executive Trainee (HR & Finance): Rs.24900-50500/-
- Assistant Chemist Trainees: Rs.20600-46500/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Online Application: 9th February,2016
- Last date to apply: 29th February,2016
- NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – May 2016.
Steps to Apply for NTPC E1 & E2 Grade Online Application Form 2016:
- Kindly refer to official website i.e. www.ntpccareers.net.
- Search for desired Jobs which aspirants want to Apply.
- Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Read notification before applying.
- Fill all mandatory details which are asked then click on Submit button.
- Verify all details and then click on submit button.
- Take printout of submitted form and keep it for future use.
Candidate can get all the latest updates regarding NTPC ET Recruitment 2016, Notification, Admit card etc. through our website. For more details aspirants can also visit official website for latest news, you can also bookmark our website to stay updated with all the latest buzz happening around.