Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016: Odisha Police has announced a recruitment notification to recruit 1370 police constable male and female in the state. Candidates who are interested in police jobs can apply to this notification. Job seekers, interested in govt jobs should check this new recruitment notification by Odisha state staff selection. Every year it releases notification to fulfill vacant posts in department this time they come up with huge vacancy as police constables in police department. On behalf of Odisha police department, this notification is announced by staff selection commission of the state. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online before last date of submitting application that is 4th January 2016, to apply visit official website of the organization www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Odisha Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Odisha in India. It’s headquarter is in capital city of the state Cuttack. Head of this department is Director General of Police and it works under the state home department of Government of Odisha. There are about 62000 police personnel working in this department. It recruits one third women in the directly recruited posts of civil constables, sub inspectors, and deputy superintendent of Police. Odisha is among best than any other state of India, in recruiting women in police. This time they have issued a notification to recruit police constables in departments. In total they have announced to recruit 1370 police constables in which 1164 will be men and 206 will be women. Candidates from Odisha interested in police jobs can apply to grab this wonderful opportunity given by state police department.
Odisha Police Constable Notification 2016:
Police department of Odisha has released recruitment notification to recruit 1370 police constables. Interested aspirants in state govt jobs can apply online through official website of organization that is www.odishapolice.gov.in. Before applying to this notification applicants should know eligibility criterion like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. Last date to apply online is 4th January 2016, so interested candidates in serving state govt can apply soon before last date of submitting application. Odisha state police department has issued notification to recruit police constable to fulfill vacancy of 1370 in Odisha Industrial security force; it is subordinate department of Odisha police department. To check all details regarding above mentioned recruitment notification please read further, as we have given all necessary details regarding this notification.
Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2016:
Name of Organization: State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack.
Name of Department/Force: Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF)
Job posts: Police Constables
Total Number of Vacancy: 1370 vacancies
- For men: 1164 vacancies
- For Women: 206 vacancies
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Odisha State.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 23 years as on 1st January 2015 (age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules)
- Candidates must have passed high school with Odisha language or equivalent from recognized board of education.
- All candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 35/- at the time of applying.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Steps To Fill Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2016:
- Log on to official website www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Click on recruitment tab.
- Navigate to Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Advertisement.
- Download application form and take printout.
- Fill up form with correct details.
- Pay application fee and exam fee by Bank draft or pay order in favor of concerned superintendent of Police of district.
- Send/submit application form with payment slip to relevant district superintendent of police.
- To be send by post or personally.
Important dates to Remember:
- Last date of submitting application form: 4th January 2016
- Starting of Physical measurement and efficiency tests: 17th January 2016
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in