OSSC Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 97 vacancies of Assistant training officer posts, for an online application please visit @ odishassc.in.
Odisha SSC Vacancies 2017: Hey guys here is an opportunity from Odisha Staff Selection Commission, they have released a fresh notification for 97 vacancies of assistant training officer posts, those who are interested can read this full article and apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. We have given complete details about this rojgar samachar in this article so guys go through it first and then apply to it. Online application process will start from 30th January 2017 and the last date for the same is 2nd March 2017, applicants have to submit a hard copy of their application form to its registered address on or before 17th March 2017 to complete a registration process. For an online application process, all have to visit an official site that is odishassc.in.
OSSC Recruitment 2017
|OSSC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of an Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Training Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
|Job Type||sarkari naukri|
- Minimum age limit for all aspirants is 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Those who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per state government rules.
- Applicants must have passed 10th class or ITI certificate in a relevant trade, and also completed degree or diploma I relevant trade from an institution recognized by NCVT/ AICTE.
- General and SEBC candidates have to pay RS. 100/- as an application fee, others are exempted in paying an application fee.
- Written Examination
- Career Assessment
- Viva test
- 9300/- to RS. 34800/- with an additional grade of RS. 4200/-
Procedure to Apply Online for Odisha SSC Jobs 2017
Log on to an official website of the organization and from its home page find a suitable link for above mentioned vacancies, after that read all details given on a notification. Now you have to fill up an online application form with all correct details and then click on a submit button. Now you have to submit a hard copy of your filled application form to its official address on or before the last date.
- Online registration process starts from: 30th January 2017
- Final date for an online registration process: 2nd March 2017
- Final date to submit a hard copy of an application form: 17th March 2017
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
Readers having any questions relating to OSSC Recruitment 2017 then they can write us in a below provided comment box.