OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 official notification has been published to appoint 35 aspirants and filling online application available at www.ossc.gov.in:
OSSC Stenographer Recruitment: Odisha staff selection commission has recently released a notification to fulfill 35 vacancies of stenographers. Aspirants can apply online on official website given on this website. There is a wonderful opportunity for candidates from Odisha who are in search of Govt Jobs in Odisha. Applicants can apply to the advertisement of OSSC stenographer recruitment. Organization has announced to fulfill of 35 vacant posts of junior stenographer in the state. Eligible candidates should apply online before last date of submitting application. Authorities have declared that who are 12th standard pass or equivalent are eligible to apply for the vacant posts.
OSSC Jr. Steno recruitment 2016: Short form of Odisha staff selection commission is OSSC. It is a statutory body of Government of Odisha. It was set up in the year 1994 by the govt of Odisha for carrying out direct recruitment of class ‘c’ candidates in the state. There are nearly 85 posts in various departments of Odisha for which this commission is liable for recruitment. Commission’s office is in Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha. Chairmen and members of this commission were appointed by the Government of Odisha. Till the end of the year 2012, the commission has carried out 153 recruitment notifications and selected suitable candidates for 6317 number of posts in various departments of the government. Current notification is OSSC stenographer recruitment for 35 posts. Authorities have started online applications from 17th December 2015 and last date for the same is 16th January 2016.
Odisha SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are in search of latest govt jobs in the state of Odisha can apply to OSSC stenographer recruitment notification 2016. Last date to apply is 16th January 2016, so interested aspirants should apply soon. Before applying to this notification applicants should check eligibility criterion like required educational qualification, age limit, etc. Candidates who want to apply for latest govt jobs in Odisha for Jr. Stenographer posts must have passed 12th standard or equivalent. Applicants must have good knowledge of English, and local language of Odisha with good communication skills. Candidates have to qualify in 2 rounds of selection process, one is language test and another is shorthand test. Applicants have to pay Rs. 100 as application fees. Age limit to apply for this notification is minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. We have given below all necessary detail regarding above mentioned notification. Keep yourself updated for latest government jobs through our website.
OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Job Post: Junior Stenographer
Total Number of Vacancies: 35 Vacancies
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Job Category: Government Job
- Aspirant who are interested in above mentioned job should have posses 12th standard pass or equivalent.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 35 years
- Language Test
- Shorthand Test
- Selected candidates will be given pay of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply for OSSC Jobs 2016
- Go to official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on recruitment advertisement.
- Fill all the detail without making any mistake.
- After online application is registered with successful print out of duly completed application form is generated.
- Now you have to submit this application with fees receipt, & enclosures on address given below.
Address to post application:
- The secretary, Odisha staff selection commission, Barrack no. 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar- 751054.
Important Dates to remember:
- First date of Online application: 17th December 2015
- Last date of Online application: 16th January 2016
- Last date to submit application at given address: 23rd January 2016
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in