OTET Application form 2016 for Teachers Eligibility Test interested aspirant can fill online application form through bseodisha.ac.in.
OTET online application form 2016: Hello everyone!! Are you looking out for best opportunity in a field of teaching then you can chase your dream by appearing for Teachers Eligibility Test. It is a mandatory exam which all aspirants have to appear for it if you want to become a teacher in future so why not to grab this chance isn’t it? So, kindly refer to www.bseodisha.ac.in where an application form is available including all details, and the last date of a registration process is 11th July so make sure you make yourself seized there.
Board of Secondary Education also know as bse odisha is being situated at Odisha where it is working under State government which was set up on 3rd November 1955. Organization is providing education to public as well as private schools were exams is being conducted on regular basis. Their main aim is to provide quality education to children of their state so they recruit best teachers for it & in order to get employment as teacher’s post it is a must that aspirant should have cleared TET.
Teachers Eligibility Test is one kind of a first staircase for your career because whether you are interested in a private sector or public sector it is compulsory that TET should be cleared with good score. So now you must have got an idea about an importance of this examination, if you are also one of them then kindly fill online application form before its closing date. We hope that you will clear this exam with good marks & you will be able to get employment in one of a best institute/ university/ college/ school.
OTET Application form 2016
Name of Organization: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
Job Role: Teacher
Category: Private of Public Sector
Exam Name: Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test Exam 2016
- An interested aspirant must have completed their Diploma/ Graduate/ Post- Graduate with B.Ed degree from well recognized university.
- Based on performance in written exam selection will be done accordingly.
- Applicant has to pay Rs. 400 which they have to deposit at any branch of SBI by direct cash or by online payment gateway.
- Note: Application fee is non-refundable.
- otet question paper will be of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Time duration of it will be 2hours & 30 minutes.
- Question paper will be of objective type.
- No negative marking scheme is there.
- Paper 1 will be for Diploma holder whereas Paper 2 will be for Graduate & B.Ed qualified.
- An examination will be conducted for subjects such as English, Hindi, Odiya, Sanskrit, Urdu, Bengali, Telugu, Math’s, Arts, Science, Social Science & other current affairs.
Steps to Apply Online Odisha TET 2016 Exam
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for notification by BSE, Odisha.
- Click on otet online apply link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill otet registration form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process ends on 11th July 2016.
Official Website: www.bseodisha.ac.in
We hope that you would have got sufficient information of OTET Application form 2016 you can also bookmark our site by CTRL+D for regular updates. Along with this we will also inform you about the otet exam result as soon as it get ready.