Defence Jobs 2017, Indian navy jobs. Candidate holding 10th and 12th Qualification can apply for (52119 Vacancies) which is mentioned below.
Indian Army Jobs 2017: Aspirants who are eagerly willing to make their future bright in Defence sector can go through all the Recruitment notification mentioned here notified by the Defence organization. Candidates who are having a burning desire to join current openings in Defence Jobs 2017 and it feels proud to get selected in this sector. Candidates can apply in a various post where currently recruitment notification has been published such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and CISF etc.Apart from soldiers’ recruitment in Indian Army, there are many other recruitments too like police jobs from various states.
Defence Jobs 2017
Apart from soldiers’ recruitment in Indian Army, there are many other recruitments too like a doctor, helper, engineer etc. they also plays a very important role in Indian Army and related organizations. There are a large number of applications received every year from interested and eligible candidates, but from them, only a few gets selected for police jobs. Candidates have to pass through various rounds of a selection process to get selected for a fresh Defence Jobs 2017.
|Organisation Name||Number of Posts||Qualification||Due Date of Application|
|KSP Recruitment 2017 (psiint16.ksp-online.in/)||41||Graduation||January 15, 2017|
|UP Police Recruitment 2017 (prpb.gov.in)||3789||10th, 12th OR Relevant to it.||January 30, 2017|
|Indian Army Rally Bharti||Various||10th or 12th pass||Starting from April 2017|
February Defence Jobs 2017
|Name||Post Number||Post Name||Due Date|
|UP Police||16000+||Home Guard||update soon|
|Delhi Police||4699||Constable||update soon|
|AP Police||5991||Various||Update soon|
|Delhi Police||1699||Constable||Update soon|
|Indian Army||Various||various||Starting from April 2017|
|CRPF||2945||Constable||1st March 2017|
|Haryana Police||6041||Constable||2nd March 2017|
|Rajasthan Police||10539||Constable||Update soon|
Most of the candidates have a dream to serve the country by working in a defence sector like police jobs, army jobs, navy jobs or airforce jobs so for them we are updating this article to let them know that which new recruitment is available in which field. Guys if you are really interested in this latest Defence Jobs 2017 then check out below given list and apply according to your interest.
Click Below for Other Government jobs category
|Job Category||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Freshers Jobs||1,53,264||Freshers Jobs 2017|
|Defence Jobs||62,326||Defence Jobs 2017|
|Teaching Jobs||92,421||Teaching Jobs 2017|
|Railway Jobs||35,762||Railway Jobs 2017|
|SBI Jobs||25,436||SBI Jobs 2017|
|Bank Jobs||32,439||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Free Job Alert||1,25,436||Free Job Alert 2017|
|Sarkari Naukri||1,89,326||Governmet Jobs 2017|
Educational Qualification for Defence Jobs 2017:
- Candidate should be 10th or 12th Pass from a recognized school/board to get Defence Jobs 2017.
- In some post, they even need higher education degree because in that post they need someone who can take responsibility of the task which is assigned to them.
- Aspirants who also have a doctor degree can also apply in Indian army because they also need a doctor.
Police Jobs 2017:
- Indian Army – It is one of the largest forces of the world, it was founded on 1st April 1895. A Large number of people are working in this organization in various departments, every year it increases its workforce by issuing various recruitment notifications. Headquarter of this organization is in capital city New Delhi of India, it takes orders from President of India. According to reports, it has 11, 30,000 active personals and 9, 60,000 reserved personals, it has taken part in various UN peace-keeping force in various Africa’s war zone countries. To work for this organization always make you feel pride and honour.
- Indian Air Force: It was founded 83 years ago on 8th October 1932, President of India serves as a head of this organization. There are total 1, 27000 people working in this organization and it has nearly 2000 aircraft to handle its operations. This was involved in 4 wars with Pakistan and one war with China and it has succeeded in various small and large operations from its formation.
- Indian Navy – This as well also controlled by President of India, formed in the year 1830, the main duty of this organization is to protect sea borders of India. It is managed by a ministry of Defence of a central government of India. It has nearly 58000 people working in it and manages more than 200 ships to protect water boundaries of India.
- ITBP – Full form of this organization is Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, formed on 24th October 1962 after a Sino-Indian war in the year 1962. Force is posted at India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet. It has nearly 72000 troops working actively, and every year they are increasing forces due to border tensions with China. It has also taken part in various UN peace Keeping missions in Africa and Saudi countries.
- CISF – It is known as Central Industrial Security Force, formed on 10th March 1969 with a strength of just 2800 personal, but according to current reports it has now more than 150000 personals working in the force. It works under ministry of Home Affairs of a central government of India, main aim to form this force is to protect and give security cover to Industries located in India.
- State Police State police is a law enforcement agency of respective states and union territories of India. It works under respective state government ministry of home affairs. Recruitment in this department is done by state government recruiting agency known by state public service commission. Every year there are lots of recruitment opportunities come out from various states to hire candidates for a various post. To get selected for police jobs, aspirants have to pass through various rounds of selection process like written examination, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, personal interview etc.
State wise Defence Jobs 2017:
|State||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Uttar Pradesh||82,326||Defence Jobs 2017 in UP|
|Hyderabad||42,735||Defence Jobs in Hyderabad|
|Gujarat||32,218||Defence Jobs 2017 in Gujarat|
|Kolkata||43,454||Defence Jobs 2017 in Kolkata|
|Kerala||43,264||Defence Jobs in Kerala|
|Pune||8,431||Defence Jobs 2017 in Pune|
|Karnataka||39,421||Defence Jobs in Karnataka|
|Himachal Pradesh||43,725||Defence Jobs in Himachal Pradesh|
|Mumbai||12,736||Defence Jobs 2017 in Mumbai|
|Rajasthan||46,736||Defence Jobs in Rajasthan|
|Lucknow||12,342||Defence Jobs in Lucknow|
|Maharashtra||65,431||Defence Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Chennai||9,732||Defence Jobs 2017 in Chennai|
|Haryana||9,315||Defence Jobs in Haryana|
|Delhi||49,721||Defence Jobs 2017 in Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||31,645||Defence Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir|
For more information regarding Defence Jobs 2017, you can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D buttons and can stay up to date with latest openings available in the country.