Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification updated for 25000 vacancies for upcoming jobs refers to indiapost.gov.in for application form updates.
Indian Postal Notification 2017: Postal service is one of the oldest systems which is effectively running since many years, in today’s scenario also it is in working mode. You will be surprised to know that in digital world also around about 25, 000 post office vacancy has been created in a postal department isn’t it amazing? For various posts, job notification has been published interested appellants can have a look at www.indiapost.gov.in to get more details about it.
Current Update: South Indian Bank Jobs 2017 (PO & Clerk 537 Posts, Apply Soon)
We would say that this is the biggest opportunity ever for all those job seekers who are looking for Post Office Recruitment 2017, we recommend candidates to check all details of this recruitment for once, then you feel that you are eligible to work for any of the available posts then apply on or before the last date of submitting an application form. Details of this vacancies are also available on employment newspaper which is a very good source to find suitable government jobs in the country.
Post Office Recruitment 2017
Lets’ get to know something about India Post which is one type of government operated a postal system in India established before an independence of India from British Empire i.e. 1st April 1774. It was operated under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of India, Govt. of India which was officially declared as Indian Postal Service on 31st March 2011. It is divided into 22 postal circles having its main headquarter situated in Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
List of Postal Circle In India
|Army Postal Circle|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P)|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Guys get ready for upcoming Post Office Recruitment 2017 in this new year because post office released new recruitment advertisement which can take post office to next level as you can see there are lot many changes can been seen due to technology and to handle this kind of stuff they need highly skilled candidate. So to recruit them they will issue an advertisement soon on their official website and we will let you know through this website. People are also requested to download a syllabus of Post Office Recruitment 2017 from an official postal circle site and there you will also find an exam pattern and previous year papers.
January Post Office Jobs 2017
|Postal Circle||Post Name||Post Number||Due Date|
|Telangana Postal Circle||Postman & Multi Tasking Staff||08||January 02, 2017|
Latest update for Post Office Recruitment 2017
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017:
In all over India total 154,866 post offices are being located & having more than 4, 70, 000 employees who are working with Indian Postal Circle. Services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, deposit account, third-party logistics freight forwarding, delivery etc. are being provided by them. Their main objective is to provide service at a cheap rate than private firm so even low-class people can afford them if they want to use their service.
Important Notice for Post Office Recruitment 2017-18: We would like to inform all our readers that Indian post office has issued a press note to inform people that fake website is created by scammers by the name of www.indiapost.net.in which is a totally fake website and department of a post has no relation to this website. The authorized and authenticated website is www.indiapost.gov.in, so aspirants are advice to submit their form on the website which is authorized. For more information we are attaching the (PRESS NOTE) please go through it.
India Post Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Indian Post Office
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
These are the various posts for which Indian postal circle needed a good eligible candidate, now all those who are interested for above mentioned post should prepare them self properly because in many states recruitment process will be soon organised. So one should not miss this kind of opportunity to be a part of Indian postal circle.
Total number of Vacancies: 25, 000 (Expected)
Postal Circle Name:
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (Released)
Post Office Recruitment 2017 in Gujarat Postal Circle
Post office has started recruitment process from Gujarat and they are going to recruit also most 1220 candidates which include various category such as SC/ST/UG & OBC. SO candidate who were waiting for long are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. We have mentioned the link of official notification link below candidate who are interested should click on that link and go future as mentioned in it.
Postal Circle wise Post Office Recruitment 2017 notifications
- Rajasthan Postal Circle (Released)
- Delhi Postal Circle (Released)
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (Released)
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- MP Postal Circle
- North-East Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (Released)
As soon as a different state will issue recruitment for postal circle we will update that link in this article by the help of which you can apply online easily by just clicking on that link and follow simple Post Office Recruitment 2017 online application process.
As the month of December arrived as we have expected that Indian postal circle will give the gift to the people of Chhattisgarh and it has stated truth because recently Chhattisgarh postal circle has issued job notification for recruiting 44 candidates for Postman posts. Due to this post candidate who were waiting for long time for new recruitment in government department will be happy and a good thing about this recruitment is that it only required minimum education which is class 10. Interested candidate can apply through offline mode and to download application form can click here.
As you know post office department is growing day by day because they provide plenty of service as saving account, courier services, financial services, stamp paper and many other detail in which you can make your career and information on all this you can grab it from here as we are updating Post Office Recruitment 2017 job notification article on regular basis. This work is carry out because we don’t want you to miss any updates which are done by Indian postal circle.
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
Postal Circle Vacancies 2016-17
- A candidate who want to take part in above mentioned job post then they should have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate from a well recognized board & Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor from well recognized university.
- Aspirants are advice to read official notification very carefully because some aspirant are making mistake because they do not read a notification carefully and they apply where they are not eligible.
- Lower age limit for Post Office Jobs 2017 should not be less than 18 years otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Upper age limit relaxation differs according to post & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Aspirants who have registered themselves has to undergo through Aptitude Test & Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test based on their performance final selection will be done accordingly.
- Unreserved category i.e. General, OBC has to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- Remaining category’s application fee is exempted.
- Mode of application form is online as well as offline.
- It is advisable to have a look at its official notification to get detailed information about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application form will start from Update Soon.
- A registration process will end on Update Soon.
India Post Online Form 2016-17
- Concerned & desirable aspirants has to log on to its web portal for postal recruitment.
- Kindly search for Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting application form.
- Start filling all details.
- Click on Submit button & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Eagerly waiting for more updates on Post Office Recruitment 2017 exam pattern, syllabus then you have landed at right place here you will get all latest information about it. Aspirant can bookmark our website www.ithesarkarinaukri.in by pressing CTRL+D for latest updates related to govt jobs.