PSSSB Recruitment 2016 notification is issued for 1953 vacancies of DEO & clerk post, online application is available @ punjabsssb.gov.in.
Punjab SSSB Clerk Vacancies 2016: Punjab Subordinate Service selection board has issued a fresh recruitment for a very large number of vacancies, candidates from Punjab who are in search of Punjab government jobs can apply to it in given dates. Online application is started from April 8th, 2016 and last date for the same is April 18th, 2016 so apply it before they stop accepting the application. This is the best opportunity given state government to job seekers from Punjab, so guys there is an opportunity in your hands so we request to do not miss it. For online application, aspirants have to go through official website of the organization that is punjabsssb.gov.in and for complete details relating to recruitment read this full article.
PSSSB is a short name for Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board, the organization works with the state government of Punjab. The main purpose of forming this organization is to recruit candidates for civil services and for civil post. They also conduct various rounds of selection process like written examination, personal interview and many another test as per requirements of the post.
From the date of its formation organization has issued various recruitment notification and selected numerous candidates to work for state government. Recently they have issued a fresh notification for 1953 vacancies of data entry operator and clerk post, there is an expectation of receiving a large number of applications till the last date of registration that is April 18th, 2016, readers can also find the details of this recruitment on Employment News of the day, we request interested ones to do not miss this opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
Before applying to any recruitment notification we always suggest our readers to check eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure etc. As per the official notification age of an applicant should be at least 18 years but not more than 37 years. Required educational qualification of an applicant is graduation degree with a certificate in computer information technology from any recognized University or institution. Selection of candidates is based on written test and skill test, so be prepared for that. Readers can check below-given steps to apply online through official web portal of the organization.
PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Name of Post: Clerk & Data Entry Operator
Total Number of Vacancies: 1953 vacancies
Category Wise vacancy details:
- General category: 845 vacancies
- SC: 410 vacancies
- OBC: 185 vacancies
- Ex-Serviceman: 306 vacancies
- Sports Person: 74 vacancies
- Wards of Freedom Fighter: 17 vacancies
- Physical Disabled: 116 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Punjab
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 37 years
- Graduation degree with Certificate in Computer IT from any recognized University or Institution.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
Steps for PSSSB Online Application Form 2016
- At the first visit official website of the organization or click on the link given below.
- Find advertisement of relevant recruitment and click on it.
- Read the details of advertisement carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details
- Submit the application form
- Download and take a printout of it for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application: April 8th, 2016
- Last date of online application: April 18th, 2016
- Last date to pay application fees: April 22nd, 2016
- Last date to submit online application: April 26th, 2016
Official website: punjabsssb.gov.in
Readers can write us in a comment box for queries relating to PSSSB Recruitment 2016 and to visit us regularly bookmark this website with CTRL+D to get latest updates of government notifications.