Railway Jobs 2017 for 10th 12th Graduate pass, RRB recruitment notification released for more than 23,443 vacancies at indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Vacancy 2017: Like every year RRB has also announced recruitment for the empty space which they are having. Every year so many candidates are getting chance to show their talent and ability to work hard, this year also eligible and interested applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs can apply online through its official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in and can also visit this page for regular updates and latest notification for recruitment.
State wise Railway Jobs:
- Railway jobs in Mumbai
- Railway jobs in Gujarat
- Railway jobs in UP
- Railway jobs in HP
- Railway jobs in Maharashtra
- Railway jobs in Pune
- Railway jobs in Chennai
- Railway jobs in Rajasthan
- Railway jobs in Kolkata
- Railway jobs in Karnataka
- Railway jobs in Kerala
- Railway jobs in Hyderabad
- Railway jobs in Haryana
- Railway jobs in Lucknow
- Railway jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- Railway jobs in Delhi
Aspirants must keep in mind that before applying they must read all the details before applying for Indian Railway Jobs. Candidates must read all the details very carefully then select any of the suitable link and fill RRB Recruitment Online Application form. For complete details and more information on Railway Jobs 2017 can get it from below. Kindly refer the article carefully to make sure in which post they want to apply.
Railway Recruitment Board is a government organization works under Ministry of Railway, it was formed 17 years ago on 27th April 1998. Main aim of board is to do recruitment and selection of eligible staff for various zones and department of Indian Railway. Indian Railway is divided into 17 zones depending on the areas and it brings golden opportunity for candidates looking for technical and non-technical jobs in India.
Indian Railway is one of the world’s largest railway network which has more than 115000 km of tracks and 71112 stations. It is one of the government of India enterprise which was founded on 16th April 1853 before independence of India in British Rule. It is managed by Ministry of Railway, Government of India and recently it has released recruitment notification for various different posts. Zone wise recruitment notification is published so candidate must go through zonal wise.
It is one of the largest organization of the Government of India, so it is obvious that they are always having recruitment in any part of the country, they recruit staff for various posts of various fields. If you are in a search of Railway Jobs 2016-2017 then you are at a right place, because in this article we are updating each & every notification issued by Indian Railway and its subordinate organizations.
Railway Jobs 2017
|Name||Post Name||Post Number||Last Date|
|RRB||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||23801||update soon|
|RRB Mumbai||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||4155||Update soon|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1538||Update soon|
|RRB Guwahati||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1172||Update soon|
|RRB Secunderabad||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||2839||Update soon|
|RRB Ranchi||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||2621||Update Soon|
|RRB Bilaspur||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1680||Update Soon|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1153||Update Soon|
|RRB Chennai||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1666||Update Soon|
|RRB Bangalore||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1172||Update Soon|
|RRB Allahabad||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3||1527||Update Soon|
|North Eastern Railway||Various||133||November 30th, 2016|
|West Central Railway||Apprentice||204||December 9th, 2016|
Latest December Railway Jobs 2017
|Company Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Due Date|
|NMRC||745||B.Tech||December 15, 2016|
|Western Central Railway||592||10th/12th/Graduation||December 30, 2016|
|Northern Railway||270||Graduation/Diploma||December 30, 2016|
|DMRC||745||Graduation||December 30, 2016|
Latest January Railway Jobs 2017
|Company Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Due Date|
|Northern Railway||270||Graduation||January 20, 2017|
|RRC NWR||388||10th class pass||January 29th, 2017|
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificates by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Age relaxation by 10 years for UR persons with disabilities, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST PwD applicants.
- Aspirants must have degree from recognized University/ typing proficiency in English/Hindi on computer is essential.
- Education qualification is different from every post so when ever there is any recruitment is published you have read official notification carefully.
- We also suggest to pass that notification to other because incase they could not get that from internet.
- Railway Jobs 2016-2017 selection procedure is not different from the other government jobs.
- Initially, candidates have to appear for the written exam which is of objective type.
- Areas covered will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- Exam pattern is standard.
- Next round will be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. Depending on the post which candidate is applying for.
- A final round will be of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he/she is fit for the post before applying for it.
Mode of Application: Online Application
Application Fee: N/A
Pay Scale: Will update soon.
Railway Recruitment 2017
- Junior Clerk – This profile includes to provide administrative support to partners and staff.
- Technical Engineer – Main aim of this profile is to provide technical support to engineering team in executive projects.
- Junior Station Master – Job duties includes planning of day, Operates singles and ensure everyone that everything is going right.
- Traffic Jobs – Main work here is to handle transportation operational work.
- Technical Assistant – Main duty in this profile is to assist technical engineer and complete the work which has been given by their head.
Railway jobs according to Education:
- Railway jobs After 10th
- Railway jobs after 12th
- Railway jobs after graduation
- Railway jobs after Engineering
- Railway jobs after diploma
Aspirants can stay updated with this site for latest information and updates regarding Railway Jobs 2017 Notification. You can bookmark this website so you can find it all the latest buzz regarding recruitment easily