Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Junior Chemist on its site energy.rajasthan.gov.in 1124 vacancies fill online application form.
Raj Assistant Engineer jobs 2016: Job fighters who are looking for government job here is good news for you kindly read entire article to get more details about it. Rajasthan Energy Department has invited candidates for its latest vacancies created in various posts with 1124 empty seats. Job notification is being posted on www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in site in Junior Chemist, Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer apply before 5th October, 2016.
RVUNL stands for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utapdan Nigam Limited was formed under Companies Act 1956. It was established on 19th July, 2000 which is a public sector company working for government of Rajasthan. They are having responsibility to look after overall electricity maintenance & operations in the state. There are various subdivisions working with this commission so for smooth & efficient functioning of organization they need more number of employees.
All necessary information related to current job notification is given on its official notification available on its website. In order to be a part of this recruitment process get more details of its eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale etc. For AEN post application form will be accepted in between 15th Sept, 2016 to 5th October, 2016. For Junior Engineer & Junior Chemist post registration process will be from 21st Sept, 2016 to 13th October, 2016.
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utapdan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
Job Role: Junior Chemist, Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Total number of Vacancies: 1124
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer :- 657
- Junior Chemist :- 23
- Assistant Engineer :- 248
Job Location: Rajasthan
Job Category: State Govt. Job
Rajasthan State Power Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016
- Candidates who have accomplished their B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication & Civil are eligible to apply for it.
- While applying for above mentioned job post candidates have to make sure that their age should lie in between 18 years to 30 years as on 29th Sept, 2016.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category according to government norms.
- Performance will be judged based on written examination & personal interview after then final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to know details about its application fee.
- According to post its salary scale also gets differ so it would be better to have a look at its official notification to acquire details about it.
Steps for Rajasthan AE JE Jr Chemist Online Form 2016:
- All willing plus eligible candidate have to refer its official website of organization.
- Search for recruitment link from its home page.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- Start entering all details which are mandatory & then pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take print out of it & keep it with you for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- For post of Junior Engineer & Junior Chemist their registration process will start from 21st Sept to 13th October, 2016.
- For Assistant Engineer post submission of application form will start from 15th Sept to 5th October, 2016.
Official Website: energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Hoping that you would have got sufficient information for which you were looking for related to Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016.