RBI Recruitment 2017 notification is released, to fill online application form for 610 vacancies of assistant post available at rbi.org.in.
Reserve bank of India Asst notification 2017: Reserve Bank of India has made an announcement for a post of Assistant so job seekers must be very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks may apply for this post online as application form will be available at rbi.org.in. Total numbers of vacancies are 610 and online registration starting date will be updated soon and ending date will also be updated soon.
Quick overview about Reserve Bank of India known as RBI which is a centralised bank set up on 1st April 1935 under Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Initially i.e. during the 1937 year its central office was located in Calcutta which was then permanently shifted to Mumbai. Entire bank is owned by Government of India (GOI) one of the most prestigious banks headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh, Mumbai. Their job is to look after issues of Bank Notes & keeping reserves with a view to secure monetary stability in a country.
RBI Vacancies 2017: Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Bank can participate in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification published by Reserve Bank of India. As they are in need of various posts so before you fill online application form make sure that you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization else they will reject your application form. To avoid this type of circumstances so kindly refer to its official notification before you start filling an application form.
RBI Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||610|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Registration starting date||update soon|
|Registration ending date||update soon|
RBI Vacancies 2017
- It is compulsory for all candidates who are having a willingness to take part in this job post they should have completed their Degree course or its equivalent from well recognized university having at least 50% score. Applicants should also have knowledge of word processing on computers.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 20 years whereas an upper age limit is 28 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Bank will conduct two rounds of selection process after completing an online registration process. A first round will be a preliminary exam and next will be the main exam.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- General & OBC candidate has to give Rs.450 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirant has to pay Rs. 50 as application fee.
- Application fee has been exempted for Ex- Servicemen.
- Appointed candidate will get a good amount of salary on monthly basis also they will get allowances such as Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form will start from update soon.
- Last date for registration process is going to update soon.
- Preliminary examination date will update soon.
- Phase 2 online examination date will update soon.
RBI Assistant online application form 2017
- First of all visit organization’s website.
- Search for RBI Recruitment 2017 application form, click on that.
- Refer to its official notification released by them consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
- Pay application fee.
- After completing all these processes submit your application fee, download it & take a hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: rbi.org.in
More details regarding upcoming RBI Recruitment 2017 will be updated once official notification will be disclosed by organization so for that have look at our site on regular basis.