RBI Recruitment 2016-2017 notification is released, to fill online application form for 610 vacancies of assistant post available at rbi.org.in.
Reserve bank of India Asst notification 2017: Reserve Bank of India has made announcement for post of Assistant so job seekers must be very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Aspirants who has completed their Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks may apply for this post online as application form will be available at rbi.org.in. Total number of vacancies are 610 and online registration starting date is November 7th, 2016 and ending date is November 28th, 2016.
Quick overview about Reserve Bank of India known as RBI which is a centralised bank set up on 1st April, 1935 under Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Initially i.e. during 1937 year its central office was located in Calcutta which was then permanently shifted to Mumbai. Entire bank is owned by Government of India (GOI) one of most prestigious bank headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh, Mumbai. Their job is to look after issue of Bank Notes & keeping reserves with a view to secure monetary stability in country.
RBI Vacancies 2017: Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Bank can participate in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification published by Reserve Bank of India. As they are in need of various posts so before you fill online application form make sure that you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization else they will reject your application form. To avoid this type of circumstances so kindly refer to its official notification before you start filling application form.
RBI Recruitment 2016-2017
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||610|
|Job Category||Government Job|
RBI Vacancies 2017
- It is compulsory for all candidates who are having a willingness to take part in this job post they should have completed their Degree course or its equivalent from well recognized university having at least 50% of score. Applicants should also have knowledge of word processing on computers.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 20 years where as an upper age limit is 28 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Bank will conduct two rounds of selection process after completing online registration process. First round will be preliminary exam and next will be main exam.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- General & OBC candidate has to give Rs.450 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirant has to pay Rs. 50 as application fee.
- Application fee has been exempted for Ex- Servicemen.
- Appointed candidate will get good amount of salary on monthly basis also they will get allowances such as Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form will start from 7th November 2016.
- Last date for registration process is going to be 28th November 2016.
- Preliminary examination date is 23rd & 24th December 2016.
- Phase 2 online examination date is January 2017.
RBI Assistant online application form 2017
- First of all visit organization’s website.
- Search for application form, click on that.
- Refer to its official notification released by them consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
- Pay application fee.
- After completing all these process submit your application fee, download it & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: rbi.org.in
More details regarding upcoming RBI Recruitment 2016-2017 will be updated once official notification will be disclosed by organization so for that have look at our site on regular basis.