RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 official notification has been issued for recruiting 23801 candidates for ALP & Technician posts apply through rrb.gov.in,
RRB ALP Recruitment Notification 2017: Hello Everyone! Here is the good news for all those candidates who are looking for government job and especially in railway department are having very good opportunity to apply for this job because this time they are planning to recruit 23801 Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade-III candidates which is really a good opportunity as the number of candidates are higher chances of getting selected is also very high. So people who meet the basic requirement which is need to get selected for job should immediately apply before the due date and to grab eligibility criteria, salary structure, application fees, selection process you need to read our entire article as mentioned below.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
Now as this recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Control Board, so one should know every details of board. RRB was founded on April 27, 1998 almost 18 years ago which is owned by Indian government and handle by Ministry of Railway. The main objective of this department is to organise a management information system for keeping an eye on work done by Railway Recruitment Control Board which includes recruitment procedures, expenditure incurred for recruitment last but not the least advise them on priorities as required. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India which are Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu & Kashmir, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvantha-puram, Ahemadabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur
Check – Railway Recruitment 2017
In short we can say that the main work of Railway Recruitment Control Board is Indian Railway Staff Recruitment and Selection. So this was all the details which we are having if you want to get more details we suggest all our readers to log on to official website who’s link is mentioned below, only thing you have to do is to click on that link and you will be transfer to official website which will also save your precious time. People can also search for the detail on Google and for that you have to type the name of board on google search engine.
RRB ALP Notification 2017
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Control Board|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||23801|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Application Process||Online OR Offline mode|
Vacancies Allocated Zone Wise
|Name of Zone||Number of Vacancies||Web Site Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||546 Vacancies||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer||771 Vacancies||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad||1527 Vacancies||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore||1172 Vacancies||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal||326 Vacancies||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||1538 Vacancies||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur||1680 Vacancies||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Chandigarh||1161 Vacancies||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai||1666 Vacancies||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur||78 Vacancies||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati||538 Vacancies||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||475 Vacancies||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|RRB Kolkata||2038 Vacancies||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Malda||475 Vacancies||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai||4155 Vacancies||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Muzzafarpur||1153 Vacancies||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|RRB Patna||1271 Vacancies||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi||2621 Vacancies||www.rrbranchi.org|
|RRB Secunderabad||2839 Vacancies||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|RRB Siliguri||345 Vacancies||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|RRB Thiruvananthapurm||294 Vacancies||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
RRB ALP & Technician Grade-III Jobs 2017
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job is 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT).
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for Asst Loco Pilots should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- Aspirants who are applying for Technician Grade-III should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test & Skill Test/ Interview which will be arranged by Railway Recruitment Control Board.
- Online registration of applications starting date = UPDATE SOON
- Online registration of applications ending date = UPDATE SOON
Step to Fill RRB ALP & Technician Grade-III Online Application Form 2017
- First visit official website of Railway Recruitment Boards.
- Now on home page you can see career tab, click on it.
- Now you can see RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 link click on that link.
- Now read official notification very care fully, after reading if you find you are eligible click on apply online button.
- Now fill important details without making any mistake and attached required documents.
- Now you have to pay fees and it should be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking or by using bank challan and do not forget e-receipt
- Now click on submit button and save registration ID number and password for future uses.
Official Website:- www.rrb.gov.in | www.indianrail.gov.in | www.indianrailways.gov.in
Note:- Candidate are suggested to visit our website on regular basis for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 as we will mentioned each and every important details on our website.